tuscl

VIP Experience

Clackport
Washington
Usually what has been your experience in VIP like compared to regular lapdances? I'm not talking about well known extras clubs and when I say regular lapdances I just mean not in VIP.

I've been clubbing for four years and I've done VIP a total of two times.
The first time with the girl the regular lapdances were borderline airdances. I took her to VIP because she was the hottest stripper I've ever seen in my life. The VIP was a little better, she encouraged me to feel up on her ass and she was feeling up on my bare chest. It was good but definitely not worth the extra money.
The second time I did VIP was last night and it was a different girl. The regular dances was great one way contact, I couldn't complain. I took her to VIP and there was no sex, but we took body shots off each other, full 2 way contact and DATY. I was surprised at the difference between VIP and the regular dances.

I usually don't do VIP because I get enough 2 way contact and kissing in the regular dances, and I don't want to pay all the extra money for VIP when I don't know how it's gonna be like. It could be just be like the regular lapdances. Plus I don't like sex ITC, so if they offered that I would decline and request to do that OTC.

Also, do you guys decide on taking a girl to VIP based on how good the normal lapdances are? Dancers, do you feel pressure to take it to a much higher level in VIP based on the fact the guy is paying you a LOT of money and you want him to feel like it was worth his money?

I think for the boyfriends of the dancers the most difficult part is not knowing what is going on in the VIP.

13 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    That always depends on the girl, the club and how much you are willing to spend. I have always found that if the girl gives a weak or boring lap dance she will likely be more of the same in the VIP or Champagne room no matter how hot she is. On the other side a girl how gives a hot lapper who pushes the limit will at least give yu a slightly better performance in private. I ask and if she is to evasive and only insinuates vaguely I don't risk the money.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I concur with tiredtraveler
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I do my research on clubs first and if the reviews are positive on VIP experiences, then I will consider it. Tiredtraveler hit it on the head when it comes to how LD translate to VIP. I have been pleased with all of my VIP experiences so far. Some have involved some ITC action, a couple have not, but overall all were positive.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I don't take dancers I have just met to the VIP. Instead I build a rapport with a dancer and then after a few repeat visits, if the timing is right, then I ask her.

As far as boyfriends, dancers don't have boyfriends, they have male acquaintances who pretend their girlfriends don't make a living as a sex object for other men.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Good points so far.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    It used to be my M.O. to do single LDs first before buying a VIP session, but 2 thing have changed that: First, one club I've patronized lately offers 15-minute VIP for $75. Given their normal nude lappers go for $30, there's a good discount there. And second, I've gotten a bit better at identifying the worthy candidates from just stage interaction. Not that I haven't been burned, but not too often.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    hmm although that's 15 bucks more than 3 ld at ny sc, id do it. what club is this 3leggedman?
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    I have had a few duds, but for the most part the VIP's I have tried have generally been better than a typical standard lapdance at the club. This is because, unless I am out of town, I only get VIP dances from favorites who I have regularly gotten dances from for many months, usually over a year. When I am out of town I do a bit of research on TUSCL and other sites to find the right club and the right dancer.

I only do a VIP here the cost is at least comparable to the same number of songs in the same time period, around 8 or 9 songs in 30 minutes.

Finally if the dancer tells me it isn't worth it, I don't get one. A good dancer will tell you if the bouncer on duty interrupts too often, or the club is too restrictive. If a dancer makes less money from a half hour VIP than she would make in 8 or 9 songs, I'll skip it. One of my favorites from several years ago who would give a $150 half hour in the lap dance room special which was less than the $200 for 8 songs in, not to mention the $300 for a half hour.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Another thing I like about the regular lapdance is that the customer is in control. The dancer has to impress you, if she doesn't do a good job with the first lapdance you can tell her you're done, and you only had to spend 20 bucks. This gives the dancer incentive to give a good performance with the lapdance if she wants you to keep getting dances with her.
    On the other hand with VIP, let's say it 200 bucks for 30 min. You pay the girl 200 bucks and then you get started. The girl can give you the shittiest performance ever if she wants, what does it matter to her? She already got paid
    the 200 bucks.

This is why I support getting to know the dancer and being comfortable with her before taking her to VIP.
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    There is another similar post - check out https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2….
    For my local SC, a topless LD is $25 and nude is $35, whereas CR is $130 for 15 minutes nude plus a free drink, and there is a door on the CR whereas only limited privacy in the LD booth. So...if you think you are going to get a few LDs from a girl, the CR can be a much better deal money wise. Also, with closed door, you get more privacy and with the dance being nude, at least more contact and much better chance of extras. However, I like variety and am watching my wallet, so I typically do mostly LDs and then only once a month or so I do VIP. However, I only choose VIP for girls that I know are going to deliver. I have had few duds over the years and totally agree with Ranukam, if you pay first, you could be screwed and not in the way you want.
  • quisto
    7 years ago
    The regular dances are definitely ymmv

I've had anywhere from air dances to kissing to even having one stroke my dick at a regular dance.

I've even been offered to fuck in VIP. Just depends on you and the girl and if you're a regular I guess
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    blast from the past discussion. but still relevant. usually a regular lap dance gives me a clue to the possibilities in vip. however there have been times i've taken a dancer straight to vip when the special lower prices are in effect. just depends on the tease and chemistry. and usually it's good. but sometimes a waste of money.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    The regular lap dance is an opportunity to "audition" not only the dancer, but the bouncer in charge of the LD/VIP rooms as well. If he let's a fair amount go in LD, then we're good to go VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion