tuscl

Bad Reviews on Strip Clubs

Friday, October 5, 2012 3:09 PM
Ok, let me get right down to it! Those of you who go to strip clubs in the afternoon/early evening and complain about bad talent/no dancers or whatever...please stop! The reason why the strip club has a shortage of talent is because hardly anyone, except your sick selves, go at that time of the day! The place is open for receiving deliveries, setup, scheduling, etc... Go to the darn strip club at a normal time (ie when it is dark) and if the talent is bad, then go ahead and post a bad rating.

26 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Uh oh. A couple of our most respected senior members might disagree
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    There isn't a one size fits all - everyone has their preference.
  • nomadic1
    12 years ago
    If they're only open for deliveries then why do they serve lunch? If a club that's open at noon for the rest of the night and by Dang they should have talent.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I met my ATF in the afternoon, my previous favorite in the afternoon, and my current favorite in the afternoon. I would put them up against ANy dancer you could find in the evening. But, as Papi_Chulo, "everyone has their preference." Most don't try to make themselves feel important by trying to sound like THEY are the experts on the subject at hand! Let's see... TimberRattler Joined: Sep 2012 Clubs Reviewed: 1 Total Reviews: 1 Truly an expert.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    All 3 of the ATFs I had were met on the afternoon shift. All 3 quality individuals. I have never had an issue with finding dancers to spend money on in the afternoon in Detroit Clubs. I go in the afternoon to Detroit because I don't like driving there after dark. Look in the mirror before calling others SICK!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ah, is the little vampire scared of driving after dark in the big bad city?
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    1st, to each their own my friend. 2nd, talent vs. time of the day is club specific. Yes there are on average more hotties at night but quality can be found earlier. 3rd, it fair game to say you didn't like a place at a given time for whatever reason. Other hounds who prefer days need to know what's available then or to try a different time. More info is always better IMO.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    OP is jealous that we afternoon dwellers are getting all of the mileage that he obviously isn't.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Clubber said it best.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    If a club is open for business, it deserves to be rated based upon whatever the situation is at the moment of someone's visits. It doesn't matter if it is day or night, Sunday or Friday, etc. I've visited clubs where I posted a horrible review based upon one visit and a much better review 6 months later. It is not my job to make excuses for why a particular visit is bad. If it is then the club gets a bad review and if it is good the I review accordingly.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Timber Rattlers are a minor league baseball team of the Midwest League. If you ever make it to the majors, then come and tell me how it is done.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Some clubs do suck during the day. But some are pretty good. And a few are actually better. The rookie needs to visit a few more clubs. And calling us "sick"? PL's - yes. Sick? No. Go crawl back into whatever hole you came from.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    TR- Welcome to Tuscl. Presumptious of you to make your very first post one that lectures membership on reviews, and choice of hours to visit club. Like rick, I'm going to call it as I see it. Every review has provision for listing day of week/time of visit so that prospective visitors can better gauge usefulness of report. If someone has a few hours to kill on Tuesday afternoon, don't you think they'd want to know whether club is a dead/low talent club, or if they're a fairly active club with a good lunch buffet, and plenty of hotties ? I've experienced both extremes.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    If a club is open for business in the daytime, it is fair game for a customer review. Managers should have the same obligation to provide quality entertainment when the club is open to serve the public, regardless of time of day. Before the near collapse of the Detroit auto industry, executives, suppliers, dealers, lenders, lawyers and accountants were the daytime mainstay of Motown's clubs. Were they "sick" for going to SCs for lunch to close a deal or get a few dances after a round of golf?
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    Simply put you have no idea what you're talking about.
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    Three comments - first, I posted a discussion earlier this week on my recent experience in Providence clubs looking for young talent in the afternoon - only existed in one club, which is my favorite, but I was curious to hear what others said, and it was mixed. Many suggest that better talent is to be had in the evening but not all. Second, going within an hour of shift change from day to evening is asking for trouble in most clubs. At my favorite, shift change is at 6, so from about 5:15 to almost 7:00, the pickings are much slimmer than other times of the day. While you can always suggest management can fix this, the girls are all independent and they seem to come in when they want. I know of clubs that fine girls if they arrive after a certain time but the girls don't seem to care. Three, I totally agree that if the club is open, a review is appropriate. After all, if the daytime shift sucks, let others know this. However, I would suggest that reviewing near shift change is not all that helpful but if you have to review at this time, please make sure you note that in the review.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    What a schmuck you are, a newbie, lecturing us what we should do.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Current tally... TimberRattler - 0 The "sick" - 18
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Many clubs have as good a talent during the day or early evening as well as late. Some have good talent only late when little boys with little tiny hardons and no jobs show up. Men with jobs (and therefore money) usually don't stay out til dawn. While the talent may be younger late night, many of the girls go on stage then go back and sit with the pretty boys who do not get dances and do not tip. I went by Penthouse Club in Detroit the other day at about 5:30PM and the valet was all but full and they have best lookers in the area of an area with dozens of clubs. Timber Worm, come back when you grow up, have a job you must show up to every day and are no longer a virgin. A review of a club in the afternoon or evening is just that, why do you think a time of day and day of the week is required for the review DUH ?? I have been to clubs and have stayed though shift change and have left because the whole attitude in the club changes and it is no longer a fun time.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    Everyone has their preference. There are good points that can be made for going in the day or night time. I personally go at night but that is when the younger crowd goes. I am 23 so I am still in my party phase of life so I go on the weekends at night. There are good and bad dancers to be found regardless of the time you go. However I would think plenty of good dancers would actually go earlier in the day because we young party guys don't have as much money.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    TimberRattler, Don't run off, stick around. Always room for other opinions, but just don't go around insulting others that might not agree with you. We already have enough jerks on TUSCL.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Think some of you guys need to grow some thicker skin. OPs point was don't be surprised day girls tend to not be as hot as night ones. I definitely agree with that.
  • ThatOtherGuy
    12 years ago
    The last time I was off on a weekday I was at a local club. Decent selection of girls at that time. It was pretty busy at that time too, and I was a little surprised to see that. When asked, one of the staff said that there's usually a decent crowd in the afternoons, mostly made up of construction workers and some businessmen on lunch break.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I'm only free to go during the afternoon. Even so, I prefer slow days during the day over the weekend nights. True, the dancers aren't the finest in the club but the day dancers seem more concerned with providing a great time than the finer night dancers. I think they hope for the repeat business. I do love how a fine young dancer looks and feels but their dances often aren't as good as a more experienced dancer. Nothing provides motivation like kids at home with rent coming due at the end of the month for the babes on day shift.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Dougie, you didn't read the op's diatribe very well. He said our "sick selves" being the only ones ther is the reason for the "shortage of talent" in the daytime. I think TR is a club shill for a club that is suffering from bad reviews.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I rarely make trips to strip clubs during the day time, largely because my life gets in the way, but the few times I've been able to go during the day, there has never really been a shortage of talent. Maybe a shortage of high end talent, but never a shortage of talent. Somebody must come during the day to these places or else they wouldn't bother. I did see it once where a club had only two dancers on duty during the daytime, but I found both of them to be interesting girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion