tuscl

What gives an ATF or CF the right to be jealous?

scatterbrain
Minnesota
I go to strip clubs to live out the fantasy in my mind that girls half my age might still be interested in me. Many of them are quite good at feigning interest and I can be a sucker for repeat business in many cases. I am not delusional, I know this is a money-making proposition for them and they, in reality, could care less about me. They only want my money which I generously share. I don't go to a club to find a girlfriend or any other commitment, I have that at home. I just go for entertainment and some warm human contact when I'm on the road.

Knowing these facts, I've often wondered why these ladies think we (or at least me) don't understand this game. Specifically, I get curious when a CF or an ATF becomes jealous or outraged when I play with other dancers. Do they honestly think I'm monogamous when it comes to dancers? I told one recently, that I'll be exclusively her customer if she'll agree to be exclusive as well, and not just on the nights I'm in the club (of course I was totally kidding). How silly is that!! So what gives them the notion that they can be jealous when we indulge or fantasies with others? I'll never understand how women think.

16 comments

• SuperDude
    12 years ago
    She believes that she owns every dollar in your pocket. Any activity of any kind with another dancer is perceived as a threat to her cash flow. It's not jealousy, but protection and control of market.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    The whores are just dumb, and as such think dumb things. No point in asking "why?" or trying to figure them out. Just pay your money and fuck them in the ass. That is all.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What gives an ATF or CF the right to be jealous?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    So given it's all about the money, which by the way, I don't disagree with, then shouldn't the jealousy be targeted at the other dancer for being able to entice me to spend money on them rather the ATF? They certainly aren't jealous because they really like me. They get jealous because there's money being spent on someone else. So why isn't the jealousy targeted at the other dancer who may be doing better?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I agree with SuperDude. It's not jealousy but rather they like to be possive. This one favorite that I had been doing VIPs with, brought her GF over to meet me. Placing her hand on my cock, she told her GF "This is mine. If I am not here, you and only you are to take care of it".

She told another dancer that I was talking to, that I was her husband. The dancer asked me why she said that and I said "she just likes to think that I am hers exclusively. But Don't worry. I cheat. LOL".

Let em think whatever they want as long as they are taking care of you.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "What gives an ATF or CF the right to be jealous?"

Nothing, but that doesn't stop it from happening.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    They have no more right to be jealous or possessive of us, than we have to be possessive of them.

A pretty simple concept that is rarely followed.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    It's a big drama thing. The girl who is posing as the "victim" of your non-monogamous (LOL) actions wants to make you feel guilty so you will give her some extra cash next time because you cheated. All the while she is over in the corner making money off some other dude. Let them complain.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    the more $ you spend on other dancers, then less $ for ATF/CF. it's greed pure and simple.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Most of "us" (the average strip club patron) doesn't know "the game". People forget that this site isn't representative of the average customer or even the average regular.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    It's easier to "guilt trip" the customer than tell a dancer (co-worker) to back off. Putting the pressure on the customer, not on another dancer, keeps down the possiblity of work place friction.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Show me the money !!!!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    lying thieving whores
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I love that scenario. It gives me an excuse to whip out my favorite line: "If my *wife* can handle me having sex with other women, so can you."
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Tell her you’ll be hers exclusively if she doesn’t charge you.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    SuperDude has it all covered, short and sweet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion