tuscl

Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, September 9, 2012 9:58 AM
My ATF's car was in the shop and so I drove her to my house for an afternoon OTC session. While driving her back home, she asked to stop at the store because it was her and her boyfriend's anniversary. She bought a flower arrangement and a card. She borrowed a pen and wrote on the card: "Happy 3rd anniversary, sweetheart. I love you so much." She did not seem to mean this ironically or to sense any incongruity in the situation.

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Strippers !! LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Is it so hard to imagine a person who separates sex from love? :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Damn. After she wrote that, I would have demanded my pen back.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    What kind of man wants a flower arrangement? Is the "boyfriend" a she?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Feel sorry for the poor BF.
  • georgebailey
    12 years ago
    Ditto Alu, wow, the world we play in.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    God, I'd love to live in a world where I was confident enough to feel pity for someone I don't know concerning a sitiluation about which I know nothing. Wait, no I don't.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    (shakes head) (no, the big head.)
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    'Feel sorry for the poor BF' You mean the guy sitting on his ass on his GF's couch, drinking his GF's beer, smoking his GF's pot, watching football and playing Call of Duty on his GF's HDTV, while said GF is outing earning the rent money -- on her anniversary?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Happy 3rd anniversary, sweetheart. I love you so much." Same to you sweety. Thanks for the flowers And thank YOU TOO jack for bringing her back home.
  • victor2
    12 years ago
    Strippers...unbelievable, no morals, they think doing HJ's isn't prostitution...actually it's sad.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Either the boyfriend is a stupid son-of-a-bitch or he just doesn't give a fuck that his girl is a slut. A perfect example of why relationships with strippers seldom work.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    You've got that right. Strippers are like stray cats. They come and go at will, are wildly inconsistent, have no moral compass whatsoever, and will have no allegiance to anyone. A relationship with a stripper will never work out. That guy won't make it to the 4th anniversary if he ever finds out, or he's more of a loser than she is. Probably explains why every stripper if ever met is either single, actively cheating, or divorced!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    And just because I know there are no hypocrites on this board, none of you will mind if I refer to the wives, girlfriends, partners and significant others on whom you're cheating with those inconsistent, no morals, loser strippers as "losers" and "stupid", right?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    GMD: And just because I know there are no hypocrites on this board, none of you will mind if I refer to the wives, girlfriends, partners and significant others on whom you're cheating with those inconsistent, no morals, loser strippers as "losers" and "stupid", right? Deogol: A good point, and one of the reasons I don't go clubbing when I am seeing someone.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @victor2, of course strippers have morals, thats why you're just getting a hj.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    George, I am shocked, shocked to discover that strippers contribute to the immorality and sexual deviancy of us PL's.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    Loved this story ! I'm a bit perplexed at the TUSCLer responses. Hey - this gal **can** have an emotional relationship and physical relationship. Not many can do this - and it's kinda admirable. Swinger couples can separate physical from emotional. AND - this gal is leveled with jackslash - to do this anniversary gesture right after sex, in his car and using his pen ! This is the ultimate no-strings-attached - wam-bam-thank-you-mam (or wam-bam-thank-you-jack!) Now if the boyfriend doesn't know how she puts bread on the table - that would be different. Props to GMD for calling this out
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Jack you should feel used. What has her BF ever done for you? :)
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I give props to GMD also along with Rogertex. Im confused at the responses too and I'm not sure why this is discussion worthy. I personally wouldnt be having sexual relations with a customer while in a relationship but its possible that this guy is completely aware of what his gf is doing. After all, he is in a relationship with a dancer. Men that have successful relationships with dancers are wired a bit differently and thats not always bad and these men are not all losers. Some of them are successful in their own right and also very confident. I give them props on the three years and props to her for remembering her anniversary
  • victor2
    12 years ago
    @mikeya02, I meant to imply HJ's at a minimum!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    She remembered? I often forget even my own birthday. I wouldn't have a hope of remembering an anniversary.
  • rrbill
    12 years ago
    Probably the boyfriend is an aspiring musician who is going to get to the big time with his garage band once a representative from a fine label is walking by and checks out the noise coming from the garage. Art would not develop without a sugar momma--look at Tschaikovski/
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Here's a toast to their 4th anniversary. May jackslash still be banging her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion