tuscl

OTC help

Thursday, September 6, 2012 11:00 PM
Gents, I need some advice. I finally found a club where a stroller is willing to to OTC with me. The only reason I asked her was because of the discussions I've read on these forums. I have a few questions regarding the next step. What (if anything) should I expect to pay? How do I approach pricing? I know she gave me her real number because she pulled her phone out and called me from it. Also, I'm a fat, balding dude that might get lucky or...she may be playing me. She attempted a handshake in the VIP area but the bouncers kept coming in and checking. She promised I would leave happy in the end but with the bounced blocking, I ended up with a big bill and a strong drink. She also told me what nights she works and which nights I should text her (her off nights). What should I expect? I don't know if it helps but she was an average girl on the bigger side, who said all the right things.

10 comments

• inno123
    12 years ago
    Expect to have to talk honest about pricing and expectations when you call her to set up the date. You most likely have never worked with a call girl before but that is pretty much the situation. Now, do you want to meet her at a motel room or at your home? For the first OTC I would recommend the motel room.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    What should you pay? You should decide the maximum amount you are willing to pay for everything from this girl and then offer her half of that. Then you have some room to increase your offer if she wants more. Personally, I've never had any pussy that was worth more than $400.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Be ready for her boyfriend/pimp bubba. Best do it during the day when you can eye bubba over for his police line up.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Yeah, you're gonna need to have what I call the "money discussion." Whether for OTC and hiring anyone, such as contractors, for services you want,You may as well have it, because it's on everyone's mind. It's what makes the world go 'round. Because you think she's real and interested in making OTC happen, then the money money thing is on her mind, too. If you don't discuss it, you might get lucky, as I have a time two, and she'll surprise you with great service and a fair if not surprisingly low price. More often than not though, it'll be the opposite. You and/or her will be disappointed or hurt when the transaction and money expected for it fall short short of expectations.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    BE very CAREFUL! Based on your description of yourself she MAY well be playing you. Proceed cautiously. If things work out Ok, enjoy it.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Exactly what Alucard said. Ambiguous promises of OTC don't mean very much, nor do phone numbers as dancers give their cell numbers out like candy. Most girls who are serious about it would have already started to discuss their $$$ requirements with you or at least would have asked what you were willing to pay. $400 is normally my upper limit when the girl is attractive and I am in a fairly pricey area, but given the areas that you club in and your description of this gal, I would go no higher than $300 and I would start the bidding lower than that.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I would agree that you two need to have a talk about it. Ask what she charges and go into detail about what she is willing to do for this price. Some dancers are reluctant to do this because law enforcement uses this method of negotiation before OTC to bust girls for solicitation. I personally would have discussed this at the club. I wouldnt do anything but dance for $400 an hour. Maybe, though, she doesnt think too highly of herself
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    And youll be able to get away with it for a couple hundred.
  • spoonie
    12 years ago
    I would also expect when business is slow she will more than likely call or text you to get you to come into the club to spend money now that she has your number.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I simply make them an offer - strippers I offer $200 and seeking arrangement gals $100-$150. At the SE club where I am VIP the girls usually offer FS for $200 in the upstairs VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion