tuscl

Imaginary Road Trip; Large Cash Needs

Sunday, August 26, 2012 12:24 PM
Hey guys. Planning a big imaginary road trip. I'll need lots of (imaginary) funds because not only will I be visiting all the top strip clubs, but when I get to Vegas I will be hooking up with Kate Upton (woo-hoo!) So what do you guys think - cash, gold bars, or uncut diamonds?

21 comments

• steve3003
    12 years ago
    junior: Dougster is your little bastard brother. Be kind to that pimpled fuckhead. Family gotta stick together.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Not to worry Steve. If you are as smart, good looking and wealthy as the Fraudster you won't need money, you will get it for free. For the clubs you will probably need lots of imaginary coke and skittles that look like painkillers.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    To answer your question though, you need to go with diamonds. Gold bars are too cumbersome to throw on stage (think the dreaded Canadian Loonie), and you want to limit your cash access to as little as possible like the Fraudster.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Might as well pretend to be a rapper and throw in a bunch of coke too.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Take Dougster with you, he seems flush with disposable cash.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Lol, this will be a fun read.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Steve 3003, who said anything about Dougster? Some weird connection between you two?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The Roman's used to use salt for money But that kind in the blue box with girl walkin' in the rain fir like 70 cents. Get a 1000 times return on your investment
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nice! I officially have haters. (Hey, fuck 'em, don't need nothing from 'em...)
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Fraudster, if you just realized you have haters here at TUSCL, you really are a dumb fuck.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Tittybrain doesn't know the definition of haters but talks out of his ass nevertheless. Too funny! Don't even have to insult the guy myself now. Is determined to insult himself.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    steve229, I'm going to have to lock up my stash of LSD. You are tripping. :)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Doubloons. Definitely doubloons.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Deja vu.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm imagining that I'm not reading this shit
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Wow, the second thread I have waded through after my vacation is just as inane as the first. Did every tuscler send their brains on vacation while I was gone on my vacation?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @steve229: You should give me all of your real cash. Then I will return it to you as imaginary cash so you can use it on your vacation. Just send me your bank account information, I'll take care if it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    A thread by Stevie-boy described as "inane"? Who would have thunk it?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    farmerart, it's OK, steve229 asked me for some aspirin. I pointed to the bathroom and told him to get some out of the medicine cabinet. He took some of my LSD. He's OK, I got him some methedrine. He's flying around town fixing things. :)
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    This message board has gone epic downhill this year and is no longer useful to gain info. This place is good for nothing but flame wars now. But then, with members like Alucard who beg for cock in their asshole, it shouldn't be unexpected.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Bitcoin
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion