tuscl

Does being mature, well dressed and having soft hands help with mileage?

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:18 PM
She said she couldn't help noticing me as I came in and asked if she could join me. I said sure and asked if she would like something to drink. She told me I looked very distinguished and that a man in a business suit was a turn-on for her. As we waited for the drinks she told me she had a a thing for older guys, that the "boy" her age were all immature, broke knuckleheads. After one glass of wine she cuddled up next to me and took my hand. "You're hands are so soft" she exclaimed, "you're making me horny" By her second glass we were making out like teenagers right in the booth. So, in general do older men get better mileage than young guys? What say you?

23 comments

• canny
    12 years ago
    Older men have more money.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    As the sticker on my Mustang's window says "Old Guys Rule". :)
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    You moved someone else's discussion off the first page just to post this? LOL
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I think the only way it helps is that you're more likely to fit the target demographic of dancers. Though money can overcome that obstacle rather easily.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Well, if my current favorite's actions are any indication - then hell yeah She says I'm the only customer she has ever DFK'd. Ok, I'll believe her!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol steve Am I gonna have to start a third thread questioning if dancers prefer us ladies over you nasty boys next? ;)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Go ahead lopaw. I also have a t-shirt that reads "no one knows that I am a lesbian". :)
  • TommyMoney
    12 years ago
    "So, in general do older men get better mileage than young guys? What say you?" That all depends, Steve. Do you happen to look like Brad Pitt, perchance?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    MONEY talks much louder than clothes, and I think you all know that deep inside. Soft hands don't hurt. LOL
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Suit + older = more $ = more mileage.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    She's just saying what you want to hear.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    In any case, there is a simple rule of thumb to help out with all questions of this nature. When a stripper says something and there is any doubt as to its veracity then just assume she is lying. If you want to be super sure though, see if she'll do the extras or whatever for free. Is she does, she was telling the truth but if not she was lying.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Obviously, the next version of this thread has to do with endowment.
  • TommyMoney
    12 years ago
    Dammit, mm... and I was just bout to push the send button too before you buzzkilled my thread. :(
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    You old fcks being held by hand and walkd by 18 yo to the couch room look like the bigest pervs. I'm jus sayin! This weeknd I saw this one old 80 yo fckr that could barly walk from the front door to his seat. It took him like 5 minutes and a waitress had to finally help him. 10 mins ltr I see geezer fckr being halled into the couch room by a 23 yo blonde and the old fckr had no problem walkin then. Wtf?
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    @steve229: LOL @mmdv26: Yeah, they also tell me I'm "the perfect size"
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "You old fcks being held by hand and walkd by 18 yo to the couch room look like the bigest pervs. I'm jus sayin!" Not only do we look like pervs, we get the senior citizen discount!
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I gotta believe that compared to some of the jerks and scumbags the dancers run into, a nicely-dressed, polite, and generous man with soft hands is easy to like. But all the compliments? I think they're mostly SS, as we've all said a hundred times on this board. But damn if it doesn't feel good to have a hot and nearly nude woman walk right up to me, rub her fingers through my hair, and say, "You have some fine Kennedy hair." Even if it's largely fake, it still stokes the ol' ego and I can flow with it for the couple of hours I'm in the club. I think it's like any entertainment - we know it's fake/acting (like watching a horror movie), but we still go and get an emotional kick anyway.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    IMH experience, politeness and being gentlemanly help. I've tried dressing in an expensive suit and dressing how I do now with shorts & a button down SS shirt. It made ABSOLUTELY no difference in my ability to get dances and extras. As far as I'm concerned, behavior and MONEY spent are the best keys for success. Of course, there are those who subscribe to the ALP school of Club behavior. LOL
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Wow, I finally agree with Alucard. Except in RickDugan's "you got be James Bond like me" fantasy world, how you dress makes zero difference. However, I think Alucard is wrong about behavior. Unless you violate the Burger King criteria (behavior is so bad Burger King won't serve you) then you will get the extras if you just ask and have the cash. (I've also done the experiment of pretending to be nice, can't say it helped. It should in sims ideal works I agree but a strip club full of whores is not that ideal world, the fantasies of the more out of tune members of TUSCL notwithstanding.)
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Would she be "attracted" to you if you wore biker gear and had the same bankroll? Probably.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    My boy is doing good. Now, stop hallucinating and go fuck them strippers for real. Distinguished fucking dad.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion