tuscl

What happened to TJ Hong Kong?

Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:44 AM
My eyes are weary and shit, but could swear Hong Kong was ranked 2 behind Adelita in them top strip club ranking until very recently. Now it's at 7. RickDugan's been discussing the fine points of them titty bars in RI and bitching about not enough technical discussions by those worried bout Alucard. Explain, resident SC review expert fuck-head (that's you Ricky boy), how the fuck rankings can slip from 2 to 7 in such a hurry. And why the fuck is that BBF shit hole ranked in the top 10 still? No doubt it's got the best girls in Indy but in the same breath as Mons Venus and them other clubs?

13 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I think them toffs gave it back to the PRC
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Steve3003: I don't know for certain, but I will guess that club rankings are based on a mathematical calculation factoring the percentages from the Recommendation Summary and the Ratings Summary. The compilation of these results in an overall rating which determines a club's position in the top 10 (or top 100). I would guess that the speed at which this happens depends on the amount of good or bad reviews that come in. A fraction of a percentage point can cause a club to move rather quickly on the Ratings list. But I am sure that such an intelligent and thoughtful gentleman such as yourself doesn't need RickDugan to tell you all this.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Why would a person who does not review clubs be concerned about reviews and rankings?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I agree with txtittyfan. You need some reviews before you start posting about rankings, or before you start posting at all.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Brads brass flamingo used to be a number one ranked club until they increased dance prices from 10 to 12 and now 20
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Well, what you are seeing is the big problem with a global top 10. What fraction of the people rating clubs in Indiana or Florida have ever been to a TJ club? Next to none? So if HK is slippin then it is slipping among the TJ visitors, not that in reality Phoniex or wherever is providing a better value than HK TJ. Now as to why it is slipping compared to the other TJ clubs it seems that prices are edging higher there and the better girls are getting a higher net income by going across the street. So HK is winning on Atmosphere and losing on value and Dancers
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    @geekhead: Ask your toff friends to get it back. Ain't gonna be as easy as them falkland fucklands though. @tittyfuck and @ranuckam: grandpa is proud of you pimpled fuckers for trying to take over tuscl. You are good kids. "But I am sure that such an intelligent and thoughtful gentleman such as yourself doesn't need RickDugan to tell you all this." @anton: I appreciate the sentiment but you're making a couple of assumptions there. @samsung1: Maybe a top value club for my budget conscious grand kids before them rate increase. One of the places I drop in when visiting Indy but still preferred the old gold club (closer to old airport). At that time, I think the owner was the same but BBF was a bit seedier. Anyhow, why HK slips rapidly while BBF stays in the top 10 might be something that our resident technical expert knows. Just saying cause that fuck-head (aka RickDugan) has been bitching bout the lack of technical content in them discussions.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    So Dougster has two accounts now?
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Yeah, this steve3003 is definitely a troll. No reviews, and most of his posts are randomly attacking posters for no reason whatsoever.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    @inno123: You should be applying your considerable analytical skills to finding cures for them OTC/ITC diseases. You're probably right on both points. But HK has been more upscale than Adelita so that's not new. As to reviews, looking at recent ones for BBF, you see some fuckers talking about $10 dances when that got jacked up before the super bowl. So, as a technical discussion (still distracted by that sorry excuse for a closing ceremony), the fact that HK got bumped from 2 to 7 while BBF is at 9 is more indicative of the large amount of shit that passes as reviews. No short-cut but to weed through. By no means unique to tuscl (amazon and all them other review sites are the same) but an obvious weakness. Just checking if fuckhead (aka RickDugan, redundant per microdong) who's been bitching about lack of technical content has any illuminating insights to share. If the fucker's not busy bickering with Dougster bout whatever them lovebirds are bickering.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    If I am going to cure a disease it won't be one you catch in a club, but that is delving a little too far into my personal life. Yes HK has been the more upscale club ever since it took over from Chicago as Adelitas competition. But what I noticed is that recent reviews have pegged HK as about ten dollars more expensive than Adelitas. So somebody familiar with both is not going to give HK the ten in value even though there is no club anywhere in the US that is going to give you FS at that price.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Its worse than that Jester. Rick hit it on the head. Dougie is way weirder than most of you think.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Explain, resident SC review expert fuck-head (that's you Ricky boy), how the fuck rankings can slip from 2 to 7 in such a hurry." How the fuck should I know? Read the reviews? Oh, that's right, you can't, because you have contributed nothing under this username other than 100+ stupid comments. LOL. And how exactly is being called a "SC review expert fuck-head" an insult on a SC discussion board? LOL dipshit. "So Dougster has two accounts now?" Keep counting. Some dudes just have way too much time on their hands.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion