tuscl

Where can I find my kind of strip club away from Texas

Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:28 PM
Here is my problem. I live in Austin Texas. Texas has a hugh obesity problem. An quite frankly the strip clubs simply have too many fat dancers. As a consequence, girls who are but not fat are kind or the norm. That was not the case in strip strip clubs here in Austin, ten or so years ago. Another thing with me is that I am not attracted to most of the black girls working in strip clubs here in Austin(and most are absolutely flugly). The Austin Metro area has only about an 8 percent black population, but black dancers seem to make up 50% of the dancers here. Again, this was not the case ten years. Furthermore, the Hispanic girls working in SCs here in Austin used to be hot. But now, most of them are fat. It seems to me that when I read reviews of places like Arizona, Colorado and Portland, Oregon, it sounds a lot like what Austin used to be a decade ago. If that is the case, I would love to fly to Tempe, Scottsdale, Colorado or Portland for the weekend just for the Strip Club experience. But I need reassuance from fellow SC veterans, that those cities are different from the SC experiences here in Texas. Thanks.

20 comments

• nickifree
    12 years ago
    Previous Qoute: "As a consequence, girls who are but not fat are kind or the norm." Sorry, I meant to say that girls who ARE NOT FAT, are kind of plain or unattractive because they think that not being FAT is a big advanatange.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Try Idaho. You won't see many blacks or Mexicans.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Why not just go to Dallas? I've heard good things about clubs there
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Yeah try Dallas or Houston
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    JayJayDancer said that she was in Austin. PM her.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    There are fat dancers everywhere. Houston has lots of trim dancers. In general though, I agree that there has been a general deterioration in the quality of dancers in the past ten years.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Make a trip to Phoenix and visit Bourbon Street Circus. Nice club, beautiful dancers, plenty of them, and no fuglies to be found.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Come down to phoenix, the top clubs with slim dancers are Christies in Tempe and Phoenix, bourbon street. The mileage of those three clubs various from each other. Bourbon street has good two way contact and the girls are mostly skinny blondes with enhanced boobs. Christies in Phoenix I haven't been to for while but I heard the dancers are getting more liberal and most of them are petite good ethnic group. Christies in Tempe the mileage is average but this the cheapest out of the 3 club and all of the girls are skinny and white.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I had been in a few Austin clubs (not dancing there yet, PM about that), and I've seen both. In Expose, there are tons of skinny girls, but also flat where it matters (no T or A), to make an example. Most BYOB (full nude) clubs would hire anything. Another thing that seems to contribute to the problem with fatties; BITCHES IN AUSTIN DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK THE FUCKING POLE!!!!!! If they would know how to, they'd be thinner.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    nf- Exactly what is "your kind of club" ? What are your standards for being fat ? My last visit to Austin over 5 years ago to Sugars wasn't like the way you describe it now. I recall a rather hodgepodge mix of tatted "alternative" dancers, hot latinas, and big titted blondes. I recall a fair number of the later in Austin, and Dallas clubs. Texas seems to have a larger number of large dancers who look hot, and maybe could lose 7-10 lbs. But repulsively fat ??? I just want to get a handle on your frame of reference before making suggestions. I've seen my share of the later in Midwest clubs, and even lower end clubs elsewhere. Still, I'd second going to some of the top Phoenix area clubs like BSC, Christies, and Babes. If lack of alcohol isn't an issue with you, several So. Cal. nude juice bars would fit your bill.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    lmao i just wrote a review about the fatties in superior, wi...so OP don't go there if you're trying to escape. JayJay those last couple sentences had me rolling lmao nice
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I lived in Dallas for 10 years and the nice clubs there (e.g. Baby Dolls, The Men’s club, etc.) often had very beautiful dancers. I also visited Houston this year and I liked the SCs and dancers there very much – the dancers in many of the Houston SCs are very “outgoing”. It’s about a 3 hr drive from Austin to either Houston or Dallas, but it’s worth the road trip or a weekend stay-over IMO.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Come to Georgia. There are no fat people here. :)
  • nickifree
    12 years ago
    To minnow: Even 5 years ago is light years away from Sugar's today. Nowadays, Sugars is like being in a hip-hop club where the drunk fat girls start to get carried away.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I suspect some people are tipping these very fat dancers or someone is paying them some money or else it wouldn't make any sense to keep seeing them in the clubs. I've seen a couple of extremely large dancers who look very fat. In my opinion I would not be surprised if they were considered obese. The fat dancers are a dime a dozen but I'm talking very fat so fat that I usually don't even want to look at the stage while they are up there. A few extra pounds doesn't bother me. When you start wondering if they are obese, that would have been extreme several years ago. Now I think there is no question they are probably obese dancers working in more and more clubs. Maybe a few guys take comfort knowing they are all in better shape than the obese dancers.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I say it again: bitches in Austin don't know how to work the fucking pole! Pole dancing is a very good form of exercise that burns fat and tones the body at the same time. If only they knew how to do a simple butterfly, a diva, a cross, climb the pole, and several spins (from basics like the fireman, and the carrousel, to more complex spins like the helicopter), they would not be that fat. Also, if bitches would stop drinking they'd be far more thinner. One or two drinks per shift twice a week is understandable, but five drinks PER SHIFT? No, that's just empty calories.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    'if only they knew how to do a simple butterfly, a diva, a cross, climb the pole, and several spins (from basics like the fireman, and the carrousel, to more complex spins like the helicopter)" I love when you talk dirty like that, Jay-Jay
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Portland definitely has lots of options when it comes to strip clubs. The problem is most of them suck, but you won't find many black dancers in Portland.
  • nickifree
    12 years ago
    JayJay, who needs a pole when all you have to do is jump on a stage and shake and jiggle your ass. It doesn't even matter if you are 100 pounds overweight or so fugly that you turn men into stone. Just as long as you jiggle that ass, that is all that matters. That is the main reason why I am so turned off by black girls. That was not the case some ten years ago. But this booty shit/make it rain/In the club crap is fine for clubs that cater to it. I just enjoy the "classy lady" style of clubs. S
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Another vote for Dallas here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion