tuscl

What type of alcohol do dancers prefer?

OK, so I have quite a bit of experience at topless clubs, but am a newby to nude/BYOB clubs. I am planning on visiting a nude club the in the near future. I realize that at such SC's it is typical/customary to provide a drink or 2 for the girls that sit with me. My question is this...if I want to attract girls to my table, what type of alcohol do dancers tend to like the best? From the reviews I've seen at BYOB clubs, it appears that Crown Royal is a favorite, is this correct?

27 comments

• steve229
    12 years ago

Crown Royal is the perfect choice, at the end of the evening you can give the bag to your favorite dancer to use as a stripper purse.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Expensive ones...and my cum
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Since I don't Drink alcohol I know nothing about the different types. I simply buy it when a Dancer asks for a drink.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I've never been to a BYOB club. In my regular clubs with full bars, I find that 50% of them prefer wine.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Ditto what Shadowcat said.

Just remember the song...

"take the wine dig that girl
    spill the wine, dig that girl
    take that girl, yeah!"
    12 years ago
    Don't know many strippers that drink Crown Royal.

Wine is quite popular. And the ever popular Vodka and Cranberry. Typically Grey Goose or similar.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Most I know prefer bowls, rather than a glass, and filled with cash! That will certainly attract them.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Seriously, thinking about this I thought of my ATF and current favorite. They both drink the same thing, water.

One thing I do at times is, when they order something and before it is brought to them, I say "I've never tried that. May I take a sip?" One reason, to make sure I am not paying a ridiculous price for colored water, or just plain soda. Few refuse the request.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    I would bring Moscato and Rose champagne. Doesn't matter if it's cheap; rappers drink it, therefore they will like it.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I don't drink at all. Monster is my drink of choice...or water.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Good for you Stiletto25!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Vodka. Absolute or Grey Goose.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    The dames I hang out with seem to prefer mixed drinks w/vodka or tequila shots. Top shelf stuff, of course (since I'm paying for it).
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Last time I was in a BYOB I brought Hypnotiq and the dancers went apeshit insane over it. I've found many like fruit-flavored vodka. Anything topshelf will turn the trick: dancers are materialistic/brand-concious.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Last I checked, they all like free alcohol the most.

In all seriousness, I believe most dancers, if not most women I know, like some kind of vodka the most. At the one BYOB place I go to, a number of them will drink these flavored Bacardi drinks that they sell in their own liquor store. As for beer, it seems like other than 2 dancers, they all drink Bud Light. The odd thing about that place is that even though you can bring in wine or champagne there, I've never seen any of that there except for the one New Year's Eve night I went there (and they are now closed on New Year's Eve). As for my favorite club, I once saw a dancer drinking straight from a 40 once.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago

"...or water. "

Same as my ATF and current favorite. I guess you need to join my "harem"! :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Rubbing Alcohol
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Whiskey is usually a more manly drink in my opinion, I don't think too many dancers are going to like Crown Royal (although I do personally like it). It's a classy drink though, so go for it.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I was at a wedding this weekend and virtually all the young women were ordering gin at the bar. Much to the dismay of all the happily pissed young girls the bar ran out of gin late in the evening just as those same girls were casting off shoes and hiking gowns up to their waists for some serious dancin' and partyin'.

It was a big help that ol' farmerart happened to know an after hours bootlegger who was happy to deliver.

Damn good party! Sunrise shut down the shenanigans.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Aren’t many dancers skittish with respect to their drinks fearing that a wacko customer may put something in it. I’d think this may prompt many of them not to accept drinks brought in by customers?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    With me - Ciroc (Vodka), Champagne (Moet) and Patron (Tequila) have been 3 of the most popular choices lately...
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Crown Royal is the perfect choice, at the end of the evening you can give the bag to your favorite dancer to use as a stripper purse."

Exactly. It is very smooth while also potent and the bag is always in demand. I have gone into Dallas byob clubs and killed entire $50 bottles in single nights. Heck, in a little byob club in Kansas last week, the few dancers who were working helped me polish off a full half of a large bottle.

When ordering from a bar, many girls will choose tequilla or vodka, but in byob clubs where girls are taking it straight from your bottle, Crown is always a hit. So much so, in fact, that when I go to nude byob clubs I forego my normal Jack bottle just so that I can feed dancers Crown.

And by Crown, I mean the original, not the newer Black version, which is a bit more harsh.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    This pertains to women in general, and not just dancers. Friday evening I was at at MC party and of course the drinks flowed. Someone had some shine said to 198 proof. I don't think so, but that is what was said. Not one woman there would even try it. One of the women was a former dancer years ago, and she wouldn't touch it. Talk about "harsh"!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Stiletto does not drink at work because she is at work and drinking leads to poor performance. I gather she is way above the average dancer in looks and brains. I would imagine the only way to not get sucked into the low end of the stripper world is to Always treat it like a job not a party. For the girls that do drink, Crown is a good choice because it is top shelf as is Grey Goose or other well known top shelf vodkas. It is not the type of booze it is the cost.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Clubba, I tried 198 proof ONCE and that's straight alchohol...will knock you on yur ass in no time....not recommended
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    MD,

Well 99% pure. I found it funny typing a booze message to MD! :)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I read several comments about Crown Royal and how smooth it is. Uh, guys, as you know Crown Royal is a so-called Canadian rye whisky. I can't stand the stuff; I find it harsh and undrinkable. It is a blend of both rye and corn whiskys.

Canada's best whiskys are distilled by Alberta Distillers, Gibson's, and Wiser's.

Alberta Premium Special Edition(30 Year) and also Alberta Premium Special Edition(25 year) are pure rye whiskys - no blending with corn whisky or with younger whiskys. Even though Alberta Distillers was sold to Beam several years ago, none of the premium whiskys are exported from Canada. They are even difficult to find in the rest of Canada. The 30 Year was released last year and mostly sold out by Christmas. For a premium product it wasn't that expensive; I paid $50/bottle for my case.

Other good ryes that are drinkable and may be exported to USA are Wiser's Legacy, Wiser's Very Old(18 Year), and Gibson's Finest Rare(18 Year).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion