tuscl

Odd compliment

occurious
California
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 10:58 AM
Ok so maybe this isn't such an odd compliment but it was certainly a new one on me. I've been trying some different clubs lately and I tried one the other day that has reviews where high mileage was had but an equal number where it was low. So I decide to get a $10 dance from this cute little dancer, she was very good and energetic so I decide to go into the semi-private VIP with her. At this club there is a totally private VIP which is like $150 for 1/2 hour or the semi-private which is 5 for $50 which other than the guarantee of more dances it's not more money and it's pretty private. So she's grinding away and my hands are roaming a bit but hers really aren't and while she's not restricting my hand movement I get the impression that she's not going to go very far so I didn't go very far either. When we're all done she hugged and kissed me and thanked me for being a gentleman. She said it was refreshing to not have to fight someone off. It just struck me as such an odd compliment, clearly I guessed right about her. The dances were very enjoyable so I definitely didn't feel cheated.

13 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    You're clearly a nice guy who every girl would want as a friend.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I get the same compliment pretty often. I *always* ask before I stick my finger in her, so I guess that would be a change.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ve gotten that before and I’m sure many other TUSCLers have also. All dancers are in it for the $$$ of course; some can take the good (making $$$) with the bad (having guys grope them) – others want the thrill of making the fast cash but not what comes with it.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Tact makes the difference between a gentlman and an ass hole.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    once I pull my cock out her face then she says "thank you juice"
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I've found that asking at the start what her rules are and what she enjoys usually gets the same compliment. I've gotten that compliment lot's of times.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I found that more often than not, that "compliment" is an invitation to push the boundaries more.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I got that compliment earlier this year at the Platinum Kisses Club.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    "I've found that asking at the start what her rules are and what she enjoys usually gets the same compliment. I've gotten that compliment lot's of times." As Mike Tyson always says, 'No means Yes.'
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Wrong quote: 'I found that more often than not, that "compliment" is an invitation to push the boundaries more.'
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Compliment? You fucking pussy whipped assholes make me puke. Unless she gave a BBBJ, you fucked her pussy (of course, covered) and ass (ditto). Otherwise, look up the fucking term "odd" in them webster dictionary.
  • FA
    12 years ago
    Agree, 3003. Just go for it! Plenty of time to be a gentleman outside SCs.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "You fucking pussy whipped assholes make me puke" Drown in your own puke!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion