tuscl

which would choose

bang69
North Carolina
Friday, July 13, 2012 5:55 AM
its friday nitghe you want to clubn. the sc is a 30 min drive from your house. you look at how much money you hve. Ansay well it will cost me $30 in gass to fill my gass tank & that woun;t leave much to play with. You start to ponder different choices. Sudenly you remember there is a Asian Spa you can walk to. So which would you choose the sc or the asian spa. Can't wait to here what y'all half to say.

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If spending $30 on gas won't "leave much to play with," then it probably won't be enough for the spa, either. Don't most of those places have a door charge? And that would be *before* tipping the masseuse.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    If I was so broke that $30 made a difference, I would stay home.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Get $10 worth of gas. That should get you there and back, and you'll have $20 left, which buys a lot at a strip club.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    "you'll have $20 left, which buys a lot at a strip club." What kind of places are you going to? $20 doesn't even get you in the door some places and others it gets you in and 1 drink only. Anyway, the poster didn't say he only had $30, but it didn't leave much left over. How the hell are we supposed to know how much is left over or how much the Asian place costs? Need more info, but if you're short on cash, pound one out, then go watch TV.
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    I'd stay at home....internet is already paid for
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bang their is no door charge at this spa ! Its $60 for massage and shower for 60min.....then play depends on your tip.....I tipped $20 one time and got a goddamn good handy wile deep frenching her and playing with her kitty ! Bang do the spa !
  • StallOut
    12 years ago
    Wow $20 bucks left - Strip club is going to be at least $300 for a good time over a couple of hours. I'd stay with the spa. Again for $50 you are not really looking at much fun!
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    I'd pay for $30 worth of grammar & spelling classes.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You need a BIGGER damned budget if $30 is going to eat up half or more of your budget for clubbing! If you can't afford a better budget, maybe you should stay home & use your hand.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion