tuscl

The Golden Rule & Dancers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, July 3, 2012 1:29 AM
I've been doing the "Golden Rule" with dancers and have noticed much more free to discounted sex.....happier visits andlonger play time.........I believe we should treat the good ones with respect....but ! If she be a true skank ho then fuck her !

18 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    juice, I'm not sure what you mean by "doing the "Golden Rule" with dancers." Can you elucidate?
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "I've been doing the "Golden Rule" with dancers" Are you talking about "He who has the gold make the rules" or the other version?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm sure it is the version about treating others the way you would like to be treated! A lesson many members here should take to heart. But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for these persons to act that way. It would mean growing up & acting like an adult & not a brat.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Isn't that the one that says "Fuck them before they fuck you"? :)
  • indyslick
    12 years ago
    I thought it meant he was pissing on them. But yeah, of course acting like a gentleman goes a long way. The less you act like they expect you to and the more you treat them like people the better things happen.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh course it's good advice. But how many are "good" versus "skank hoes"?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I always start out assuming they're good and treating them well, and if they turn out to be skank hoes, just drop them and move on. ALP wouldn't approve but it works for me.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^Emita: Agree assume the best. Many will prove they are skank hoes, however, in the first minute or less.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I suppose the golden rule would apply to some here who don't think it would apply to them. THIS would include THOSE select members WHO feel the NeeD to comment ON every Thread about their own very Strict and uncommoN views YET feel the need TO judge People who don't share THEM.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    At least he's not talking about Golden Showers with strippers
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Um, why is this even a point of debate? Does not everyone, aside from psychopathic personalities, pretty much ascribe to the Golden Rule, to greater or lesser degree? Or maybe that's just me.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @mandigo: "why the hell would you think its gonna fly in the club!" I see you are brand new here, so I'll help you. One word. Money.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @mandingo210: Nothing in my comment should be construed to mean that I think all people should be treated the same. The Golden Rule is a guiding principle, subject to circumstantial modification, not an egalitarian mandate to be followed blindly all the time.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gmd, Correct! Only comment's by the wise one, sc, should be considered "an egalitarian mandate to be followed blindly all the time." :)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    "elucidate" dang that's above my reading comprehension level ;)
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Based off my experience the worse you treat them the better they will treat you. If you treat them nicely they are just going to take advantage of you. Weird but true. As long as you are spending money I think they prefer the asshole personality over the nice guy.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    thesamurai don't be SHY!! LOL "Only comment's by the wise one, sc, should be considered "an egalitarian mandate to be followed blindly all the time." :)" Since when? "Strippers areonly women who work! Treating them like an assclown will get you nowhere fast! Because if it won't fly with a woman outside the club why the hell would you think its gonna fly in the club! Strippers are women and somebodys sister or mother or both so show respect to your local stripper!" :)) "I am Manding and I approve this message!" Are you by chance a supporter of George Bush?? "Does not everyone, aside from psychopathic personalities" Are you talking about your Pal? LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice likes to give blowjobs ! Ya juicy ones *wink wink*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion