tuscl

Disastrous Canada Day For farmerart

Sunday, July 1, 2012 4:37 PM
Last year I had a terrific Canada Day party at my farm with an OTC sweetie as hostess. This year is a pure nightmare. No party. Lousy evening at the Rig Pig last night. Oil and nat gas prices are in the toilet. Stopped drilling oil wells until price perks up. Can't find a trucker this long weekend so I have to haul a BOP up to the exploration camp - 18 hours driving a semi with 3 of those hours on a bone-rattling bush trail. Cry for me, fellow tusclers as you celebrate your Fourth in a few days cavorting with hot strippers in Detroit, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle, Louisville, Miami, and even you, steve, in DC.

13 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I'm sorry to hear that your holiday isn't going well. Thanks for thinking of your Seattle followers on TUSCL !!!
  • hammerthor
    12 years ago
    Art, I would've invited you out to Boonstock to drink with me all weekend had I known! Sorry your 1st has been crappy!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    For the guy who just sent me a PM and for anyone else who doesn't know oil patch lingo: BOP = Blow Out Preventer, sorry about that.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Can't you get one of your OTC girls to do the 18-hour run?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Oil and nat gas prices are in the toilet" I'm NOT complaining about finally seeing gasoline at the pump under $3.00/gal.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Doesn't sound good, Art. Hang in there.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    OT: "BOP = Blow Out Preventer" I seem to recall that BP could have used a working one on those down in the gulf a few years back.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    A Blow Out Preventer sounds like a cock blocker.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    hang in there Art. it will get better
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Art, you may have a Blow Out Preventer but I've got a Blow Job Preventer. I've been texting back and forth with a dancer for the last 10 hours. She's been promising we would get together but her new boyfriend is making it impossible. He keeps showing up at her place and then takes her out to dinner. Now it's after 10 PM and I'm sitting all alone on my couch, consoling myself by posting on TUSCL. Happy Canada Day!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Don't try OTC with Dancers with BFs or husbands.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^^^ What a clueless statement from alucard. 3/3 of my favs for OTC had bf's or husbands at the time. Single, bf, married makes no difference regarding their whoring abilities. They are quite adept at working around bfs/husbands, and often the bfs/husbands are completely aware of it!
  • Bogeyman1
    12 years ago
    Be of good cheer Art. World crude prices heading back upward thanks to favorable financial news in Europe. Maybe Spain winning that soccer thing didn't hurt. Stock market is heading up too. So how long are the nights ip there this time of year?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion