tuscl

Nigerian Scammers Are Infiltrating TUSCL

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Friday, June 29, 2012 12:55 AM
Got this in a PM today: ----------------------------------------------- Dearest, I am Miss Rebecca Gross. I am 18 years old and single. I am the only daughter of my parents, Late Mr. Koffi Gross. I am seeking for your assistance to transfer my inheritance amount USD$15m (Fifteen Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars) into your account for an investments in your country. I will compensate you with 20% for your efforts. I am waiting urgently to hear from you for more details. Reply me directly in [view link] for more details and my photos. Call me directly +22544379607 Yours Sincerely Rebecca Gross -----------------------------------------------

28 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I got 4 all alike
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Me too, we aren't that big of PLs. Hopefully know one falls for her masterful trap.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I just signed in for my quick early morning browse (400AM MDT) and there were 3 in my tuscl box. I am very displeased with this, but not surprised. It was inevitable once Google search became tuscl search. Founder can foil this spam if he chooses.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Dear Miss Gross, I am the only son of my parents, Early Mr. Slash. I am seeking an 18-year-old single woman to whom I can send all my money. Please call me directly on 555-EAT-SHIT. Yours sincerely, Jackslash
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Rebecca - you tramp! Here I thought I was special
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Interesting article on why scammers say they're from Nigeria (turns out it's a method for finding only the most gullible) [view link]
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I got 2 of the same from this person
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Gee, she told me she loved me. And I'd get $3 million, think of all the lap dances that would buy. LOL. Fucking African scum.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I got 3 of these messages myself. Does anyone know how to send out PMs to more than one person at a time?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Guess they missed me! LOL
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    But will she give extras in the LD?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Only mikeya02 is dumb enough to fall for that one.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I wondered if anyone is dumb enough to fall for these scans. Especially since they have been around for awhile
  • tttclub
    12 years ago
    I actually feel left out that I didn't get the messages.
  • Damazing
    12 years ago
    I was just about to post and ask if anyone else received this. Guess I got my answer already.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Of course it's funny, but there are stupid people out there. It's logical they would target this forum. I guess they figure there are those so stupid that think strippers really like them, so why not give it a shot. Years ago, when I was in the Marines in Puerto Rico, this dumbass fellow Marine wanted to marry a prostitute he met at the whorehouse. He fell for her, "This is my first day...you're my first...I love you...etc" Fortunately,the CO revoked his liberty.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Nope, no spam ever. Makes me wonder why some and not others. Would think everyone would get it.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "Of course it's funny, but there are stupid people out there. It's logical they would target this forum. I guess they figure there are those so stupid that think strippers really like them, so why not give it a shot." I was thinking it, but I wasn't going to say it!
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I am surprised people ever fell for this shit! I have had these emails in the past. Not on TUSCL but to my regular email addresses. I got one once that said I had won the european lottery:) Problem is i never entered it...LOL!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    If you ever worked with the public, you will know exactly how dumb people are... pretty friggin dumb. With some people, it's a wonder they can string words together into a sentence.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I just deposited my check for $3,100,020.00. The extra $20 was a tip!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Fucking nigerians
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Let's go to Vegas, Clubber !! LOL
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I didn't get one. I guess they only picked the ones that they thought were "gullible". :))
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Naah, it's a numbers game, shadowcat. They send out to anybody that has an active account and prey on those that respond. I'm involved with a Yahoo anti-scammer's group, and have read unbelievably bad stories of some of these unfortunates that have been preyed on by these scumbag terrorists. Often the money they obtain goes to terrorist groups. Otherwise, these scammers make their living fleecing the unfortunates.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Actually, mikeya02 wrote to her and she wrote back saying he was the only one she sent it to. He believed her.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Yes, they can be the scum of the earth. That is why I like to toy with them and beat them at their own game at times. As for Vegas, I think we should wait till the check clears.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Naaah, what's a money laundering charge. LMAO That's what they charge people with when they deposit these "checks" these days. The banks don't forgive people since 9/11
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion