tuscl

Hot Time In East Coast SCs Today

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:02 AM
I am on the road in northern Alberta at the moment. Stop for a piss, check truck tires, get update on crude and nat gas prices. The weather ticker tells me that it is 95-100F in New York! YIKES!! It is maybe 15C (55-60F) where I am. Who goes to a club in that kind of weather? I can't imagine groping a sweaty, cranky dancer in 100F temperatures.

12 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    It will be HOTTER at street level in NYC with all that concrete. LOL
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Who goes to a club in that kind of weather? Horny men in Phoenix. Fortunately, when it's 112F outside it's usually 68F in the clubs.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    They don't call it "Hotlanta" for no reason. :)
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    I will be changing my socks, shirt, undershirt, and applying deoperant in the parking lot before entering the club today. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, Art, that's one of the reasons the clubs have AC. Other than one time down at Columbia, SC PP with shadowcat when the AC wasn't up to snuff. It was a warm club, but nothing like the 95 outside.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    AC is a great thing. Down here in the summer you're better off inside anyway so might as well be in a SC looking at naked girls.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    It's 71 degrees(F) in Seattle right now at 4:00 p.m.(PDT). The temp. might go up a degree or two before the high of the day which is usually at 5 p.m. Most homes in Western Washington don't have air conditioning. Mine doesn't. The most I have ever even used a fan is twice in one summer. Some summers, none. Commercial buildings still need AC. Typical of strip clubs, they seem to be either too hot, or too cold for the outside termperature. No difference on that, here in the Puget Sound Region.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I don't mind a little sweat during "a dance".
  • Bogeyman1
    12 years ago
    Friday it's going to be in the upper 90s, the hottest day so far where I live in the bayou state. Monday will be even hotter, approaching 100 in H-Town. Think I'll be in the mood for Coldplay there.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    My home AC threw a compressor bearing today, temp in the 90s F. Off to the air conditioned strip club?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall SC's are usually like an icebox in my experience.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    I do it all the time. It's not usually 100+ down here, but its consistently in the 90's this time of year. I quite enjoy a cold beer at a titty bar on a hot summer day. I do admit that going back out into the bright, hot day after the cold, dark strip club can be a bit jostling tho...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion