tuscl

Topless car washes

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:57 AM
Whatever happened to topless car washes? They used to be pretty common in some areas but I haven't heard of one in years. Do any still exist? For that matter, whatever happened to topless female bartenders? I don't mean in strip clubs, there used to be bars where there weren't any strippers or anything but the bartenders were topless. Again I haven't seen one in years. Do any still exist? Where'd all the fun places go?

6 comments

• Yoda
    18 years ago
    Chandler: I agree with you. I guess that's kinda my point. If you go to the car wash and the girls are topless every day it's not a novelty anymore. My car wash has two hot babes drying the cars as they come out from the wash. In the summer time they wear short shorts and halters. Occasionally a breast pops out or a very appealing bit of butt crack peeks out. I tip them two bucks each and get my car washed once a week, even if it's going to rain
  • travelingthrough
    18 years ago
    There still is a topless car wash in Greensboro, NC. Harper's Car Wash. It is directly behind the strip club. As far as I can tell, you can get a dance out in the carwash, or just watch as they wash your car...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Yoda, I don't think that's necessarily being jaded. I bet the sight of a bared breast would do more for you if it came as a surprise at a regular donut shop. When it's billed as Topless, the novelty is only good for one look. After that, it's gotta compete with strip clubs - and lose - or else the coffee better be good.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I went to a place a few years ago in Illinois (can't remember where) which had a topless bartender. I thought it was fun the first time to get a beer from her, but after that it just seemed like a gimmick. It's probably like what going to a nude beach is like except she had nicer tits and wasn't old.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    There is a topless donut shop in Maine that I visited a few times years ago. I found it interesting at first but after a few visits I realized that the coffee was lousy and stopped going. I may be jaded because I've spent so many years getting LDs from hot strippers but a woman just displaying her breasts doesn't do all that much for me.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    People caught on that they did a really lousy job of cleaning their car? Beats me, FONDL. I never witnessed any of those places. I seem to recall reading about one in the Carolinas not too long ago. It sounded like it was mostly a strip club where, if you chose to, you could get your car washed while your buckle was being polished. Remember topless hair salons in the 80s? Now there's a bad idea. I could survive driving around with a poorly washed car for a week, but who wants to live with a bad haircut just because the cutie who snipped it had nice, exposed tits? I think the answer to all those business disappearing boils down to one word: gimmick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion