tuscl

Do you go to Asian Massage Parlors?

mal_hodgson
Minnesota
Just wondering if my fellow strip club fans also frequent Asian massage parlors (aka AMPs). I used to regularly go to an Amp in town. It was a relatively cheap option, the massage girls were pretty attractive, and extras where always available. In other words it was a sure thing, I knew I would get what I was looking for, and it wouldn't break the bank or take a lot of time. And sometimes I got a fantastic massage!

A normal session would start with a quick line up of available girls (unless I already knew a fav was available). The selected girl would help me undress and into a robe (this often included friendly two way groping). The girl would then take to a quick hot sauna - sometimes alone sometimes with the girl for more fondling. After the sauna would come a table shower. For those not familiar this is a padded bench you lay on an the girl hand washes you front and back as well as the naughty bits. Some girls get very playful with this part. After the shower the girl dries you with a towel. You probably guessed the shower also often has nice groping opportunities - think the car wash scene from Cool Hand Luke.

Now it's on to the massage room where you lay naked on the massage table. The massage will start with you face down. My fav would always take her top off and let her large breasts brush across me, which I loved. Depending on the girl again the massage could be very good - working out knots stretching limbs, walking on your back. And more opportunity for you to feel her up as she moves aroun the table. I also like when they let there hands roam between your legs. At some point she tells you to flip, and either continues with some massaging, or perhaps goes straight for old Faithful. Typically this is where you negotiate whatever you want, from HJ on up.

My favorite place has shut down unfortunately, but while it was around it definitely cut into my SC activities. Now that its closed I seem to be spending a lot more time and money at SC and each visit is rolling the dice that I will get as much enjoyment.

32 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    I like the déjà vu in Toledo having an AMP right next door
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    have never been to a AMP but plan on going
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I frequented AMPs for many, many years before I started to go to Strip Clubs. Indeed they were a sure thing.

"My favorite place has shut down unfortunately, but while it was around it definitely cut into my SC activities. Now that its closed I seem to be spending a lot more time and money at SC and each visit is rolling the dice that I will get as much enjoyment."

Well Strip Clubbing & seeing a different Dancer each time is a BIG roll of the Dice! That is why I'm a BIG advocate of establishing a very Favored Dancer, or even BETTER an ATF.
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    On the flip side, I do enjoy the variety of girls you get to experience at a SC. That's part of the thrill. I met an absolutely stunning girl last night by going to a club I don't frequent on a night I don't. Normally go out. That roll of the dice paid well!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've been to one a couple of times. Good service, but I found the girls to be unattractive. I would rather pay more and take my chances with a dancer who is probably 76 times more attractive that the AMP workers. The ones I've been to I never had a choice if girls. Only one girl. So I've walked away as many times as Ive continued.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I prefer Russian and Brazilian massage parlors
  • Ironcat
    12 years ago
    I started looking at Rub Maps.com, a web site dedicated to reviewing AMPs. Never been to one but am interested in trying one. My only reservation is that I may do more than is safe and bring an STD home. At least with SC I limit my activity to in-the-pants activity only. I had a chance recently on a trip to San Francisco but chickened out.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    No. I've been tempted, but the reviews of the local ones suggest that the pictures advertising these places are...somewhat less than objectively representative of the talent found there.

As well, there's been a rash of LEO crackdowns on massage places around here. Not interested in being caught up in one of those.
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    When I was in the military I went to massage parlors in both Thailand and the Phillipines and there/then you could get WHATEVER you wanted,provided you had the cash.The massage itself was a joke.All but useless.Used only to kill time as you said what you wanted and then negotiated a price.Ahhh,to be 19 again and stationed in Southeast Asia with not a care in the world.Be still my heart.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    The thing is a lot of the women working at AMP's are being forced to work there. At strip clubs the girls are all working there voluntarily, a lot of women at AMP's are not so I won't go there.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I've been a couple of times, but I like American born whores the best. (See other thread.)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I once visited a strip club where I rarely could avoid the massage parlors, one on each side. The girls teamed up and forced me inside almost every time they saw me. I would compare it to flying every week with female TSA agents who reach inside your pants and check out your dick every time because they like to do that. It wasn't all bad but I got tired of the frequency. I can definitely believe they could force someone into working there because they forced me inside their places all the time. I'm not sure why they liked me so much. I tried sneaking into the strip club several times with the massage parlor girls seeing me. Many times I failed. I was happy when I succeeded.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    meant to say without the massage parlor girls seeing me.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    This was over a decade ago and I haven't been back.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "but I found the girls to be unattractive"

The Beauty & looks of Asian women can be an "acquired" taste. I personally find most that I see & used to see in AMPs as quite attractive.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Less so now, but once upon a time I used to visit an AMP about once every two weeks. Once you have a reliable one where you are known to the Mama-San, it is easy to do and far cheaper than many other options.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Less so now, but once upon a time I used to visit an AMP about once every two weeks. Once you have a reliable one where you are known to the Mama-San, it is easy to do and far cheaper than many other options."

I agree completely. I patronized this one AMP for many years & I was just about their favorite customer. I got really exceptional treatment.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    LE is always a concern for me! How does one really know what awaits them behind the door? Of course, this pretty much is an answered question after your first visit. But if you get the wrong answer or your first visit, a world of S%#* just opened for you.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I have considered it, but have not gone ... yet. Something I plan on trying though.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have patronized massage parlours in western Canada for the better part of three decades. In Canada the parlours are not called AMPs. Parlours that are staffed exclusively by Asian girls exist in Canada but I do not patronize those establishments. The possibility of coerced or trafficked girls working in those establishments is just so great that I want no part of them.

Prostitution is not illegal in Canada so worries about raids from LE are of no concern to patrons. The parlours themselves are usually very well appointed - theme rooms, saunas, multi-person hot tubs, showers, complimentary drinks, TVs, safe locations (usually strip malls). 3-4 girls per shift is the rule. The parlours advertise openly and widely. Walk-in customers are readily accommodated; no pre-clearance or references required. Prices are very competitive and reasonable. $150-$160 is the current price for FS in Edmonton. Calgary parlours are a little more pricey, $200 or so. My knowledge of Vancouver is stale but prices there used to be in the $200 range.

Depending on the girl your experience can be mind-blowingly spectacular or mind-numbingly boring. These parlours can be very busy. I have no idea how many guys a popular girl will service in a single shift. I know a girl who has worked the same parlour in Edmonton for a decade. She also does legitimate massages. All parlours are licensed by civic government as are all masseuses. There is usually a room fee in the parlours that can vary widely and is usually very negotiable.

Operating hours are a major drawback for me. I know of no parlour in western Canada that is open for business after 11:00 PM. Some open as early as 7:00 AM but 10:00 AM or 11:00 AM is the normal opening hour.

I have spent thousands of dollars in these joints over the years.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I would go beyond simply saying that it is a sure thing. There are no games. None of the SS. No will they or won't they with you (within the limits of the parlor. If the parlor only offers HJ and not FS you aren't going to get FS, but neither will they entice you with a FS price and then not deliver.) There is also no pretense about this being an entertainment or a social setting. The women will talk with you but won't pretend to be flirting with you. It is a service. You are there to be physically pampered, they are providing the service of physically pampering you. No massage site is going to describe itself as 'the evocation of a culture'.

Now maybe you like the mind games. Maybe you like the social vibe and the flirting. Maybe you like to feel like you are being entertained rather than pampered.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    No
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    No. The hint and smell of sex slavery just turns me off.
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    I may have to reconsider my views on Canada after reading farmerart's post!
  • MissionaryMan
    12 years ago
    I haven't been before, but have been thinking that I’d like to go over and lick some middle aged North Korean pussy… They are known for their short ribs so the pussy must be good too.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    The Asian chicks I like best are them CaucAsians.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I didn't have to worry about the girls being the police. I never heard of the police physically forcing a guy into their parlor. I probably could have broken free of the two or three girls always pulling me in but I would have to be angry but as it was I was just annoyed. After they get you to sit down and start rubbing you and massaging you a little bit, then they start asking for money for a drink or money for something else.

I once thought about visiting a regular massage parlor that I picked a relative up from. The girl I saw working there was my type and hot. Several months too late, my relative told me she had asked about me saying she was looking for a new boyfriend. I thought ugggh, I would have made that drive to Columbia for her. She was hot and very nice and a did massages too.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "More accurately: “The ubiquitous and undeniable *stench* of human trafficking and sex slavery.”"

Please, enough with the human trafficking nonsense already. Seriously. When is the last time that you heard of a prostitution bust here in the U.S. where a girl was actually "saved" from her alleged captors? Heck, in most cases, the girls are charged with crimes too!

The FBI, ICE and local law enforcement agencies all use this human trafficking angle as the fig leaf to justify the waste of vast resources in pursuing the activities of consenting adults involved in misdemeanor crimes (and which shouldn't be a crime anyway). But you'll notice that "kidnapping" and "human trafficking" never end up being charged, but rather the more garden variety prostitution and immigration violations.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    No speaky english-no stay. Strippers may be forced into stripping by boyfriends etc but they are not usually grabbed from their villages or sold by their fathers into the clubs. They busted a group in a town I was working in a while ago that was running a string of AMP's all over and rotating the girls every couple of weeks so they could not build relationships. Few even knew they were there and was suprised because the city was so small and not close to a major metro area.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Rubmaps
    http://www.rubmaps.com/

More on AMP's
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=8…
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Extended Discussion of AMP's

SJG

How to get American clubs up to the quality level of the TJ Hong Kong Bar?

Heart, Rock and Roll, 1980
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTXK_ako…
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Hell yeah I go to AMPs
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Care to tell us anything about what you like and your experiences, and maybe how you think they might be improved? Will you tell us what area of the country you are in?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion