tuscl

BOUNCER PUSSY

10inches
Florida
friend on mine works at local strip club as floor manager/ bouncer. he brags a lot about all the free pussy he gets from the girls. however, I have never had a dancer tell me that she fucks the hired help. who is lying?

13 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Both.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    More likely the bouncer.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    If he's good looking, the bouncer is probably telling the truth. If he isn't, then he's probably lying.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I know many dancers. I know many floor managers.

Floor managers do get pussy, but generally it is from one particular dancer who becomes their "girlfriend".

Dancers normally give their pussy to special PL's who pay for it.

Of course, I am not a manager or PL, no not me. And I never tell lies to anybody but my fellow TUSCL members.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I've never known a bouncer who ever got stripper pussy. At my favorite club, one of their former bouncers got fired because too many dancers complained to the owner that he was hitting on them. Going to another of the clubs I visit, one of the bouncers told me once that since they have so many dancers and he always sees all of them naked that he actually prefers non-stripper pussy, or at least pussy from girls who do not work at his club.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I would bet that when it comes to sex, that topic is one of the most lied about of all time, and that included by both genders!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    About 6 years ago at Harem House in Indy I had an ATF and we used to watch the SS of the other girls and laugh at the PL's. I had just walked in and she lead me over to a corner where you could see into the DJ booth and watch a 19YO spinner give the 60YO DJ a BBJCIM. She told me the week before she had walked in early for her shift and he had the same girl spread on the back room table where the girls eat lunch etc. having BBFS which grossed her out and she said that she now has anti-bacterial wipes in her locked and wipes the table before she puts anything down onto it. She said the DJ had tried to nail every girl on shift with him and he would occasionally get a really stupid girl to do him for her tip out. It happens but not often.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    I've seen both situations occur. It depends on the club. Many bouncers have told me that they don't want to fuck anyone at the club because they see them naked all of the time.
    Some clubs have rules against this, but then again, I've seen others get pussy secretly OTC. If we can do it, so can they.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Of course the bouncers & dj are getting it. It's so easy for them to watch the girls and when they do something illegal, simply say, "Hey, get on the knob, or I show the manager the video."
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    Sex happens in most workplaces and happens even more so in sex biz workplaces. That's common sense. So yeah, bouncers get ass and even some of the ugly and obnoxious ones do too.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    It can go either way. I know a club manager who is married to one of the dancers that used to work for him. Bottom line Canny is probably right.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Ive dated one bouncer. It didnt work. That was it.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    the bouncer is usualy lying.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion