Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who Would You Rather Fuck?

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd rather fuck Neon Hitch.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Neon Hitch, given this as one of two choices, DUE only to her Red Hair [An Obsession!!!!!!!!]

Otherwise I can think of other alternatives that would suit my desires better.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Neon Neon Neon Neon

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Neither really. But if you held a gun to my head, then def Carly Rae.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Neon hitch and that was before I watched the video and heard the lyrics! Now its not even a discussion.

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

Neon is a bit too "precious" for me, so I'll take Carly. But if Carly's not available...

Profile picture for Sowhatt
Sowhatt
•

the brunette fo sho

Profile picture for HB13
HB13
•

LOL at the end of the Carly video.

My vote goes to Neon Hitch. Reason: Because she has no spine.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Neon looks a whole lot better to me. So Neon. I wasn't interested in even watching the whole video on the other girl.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

"Neither really. But if you held a gun to my head, then def Carly Rae. "

I'm with motor on this one.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Carly Rae is a Canadian I could get behind.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Fuck you and your rules! I want 'em both.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

That's the spirit, george !! I'm with you !!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm and gmd sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g! :)

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

It's a toss up for me, but a decent third option would probably win over either one.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'm with rickdugan, but if i have to choose i'll take Neon.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement