tuscl

Strip Club Locator

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Did the Strip Club Locator go away, or are my eyes failing now, too?

I was looking for strip clubs located near Danville, IL, but I don't see that town listed in the IL section of TUSCL. Are there any clubs located near Danville?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    When I was planning my road trip, I used Mapquest in conjunction with TUSCL to look for strip clubs along my planned route.

In your case, it look like Indy is the closest at damn near 100 miles.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    You're right. It appears to be gone. I never noticed.

Silver Bullet bar is in Urbana near U of Illinois Champaign. That's about 40 miles.

Some call it seedy but it's always on the top 10 value list.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I can locate any strip club using my dick sonar
  • racejeff
    12 years ago
    Silver bullet is best option. There is a dump club in Crawfordsville Indiana at Exit 34 but that is about same distance as Silver Bullet. Indianapolis is going to be 1:20 to clubs.

Read Silver Bullet reviews carefully I personally was not impressed by dances on stools behind stage.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I can locate any strip club using my dick sonar"

Can you loan it out gatorfan, someone needs it I think. :)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Well georg, you will be only about 3000 km from my stomping grounds when you are in Danville.

If you are venturing that far from your comfort zone continue on to the SC nirvana of Alberta. I can guarantee a unique SC experience for you.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=…

Silver Bullet in Urbana, about 30+ miles away, looks like your only option. It seems that they had a couple in the neighboring town of Belgium at one point, but both of those clubs shut down.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    It would seem that sinclair is a regular at Silver Bullet, so if you thinking about making the trek out there you might want to pm him for intel.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    GMD, I did make one journey over to Urbana to the Silver Bullet, and I found good and bad. For good, many of the dancers were pretty attractive and gave some moderate mileage. Prices for dances and drinks are very reasonable. Stageside seating is not blocked by any railings or walls. Makes interaction easy.

The bad is the physical layout for lap dances. Privacy is non-existent. Dances are done on bar stools packed tightly together behind the DJ booth and around the sides of the booth. If multiple LDs are happening, you're probably rubbing against another customer.

If you can travel another 50 miles each way, the Kappa Kabanna is just north of Bloomington-Normal off I-39. Prices there are higher than at the Bullet, but IMHO, worth it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Don't make the hike to Crawfordsville or Indy they are a waste of time and money. Brads is one of the most overrated clubs on Tuscl. I personally do not bother much with Indy clubs any more even though I get to Indy regularly. I periodically stop in to one now and again to see if have gotten better. Topless only, little privacy, Champange rooms very pricey (as much as full privacy elsewhere)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    GMD,

I believe that you are correct in that the direct link to a clickable map is gone. However, you can pick a state, then pick a city, and then click view map. That map is still clickable. It will recenter the map to the nearest club to where you click. Unfortunately, you cannot change the display radius.

It's a pain and is one of the chages founder made that I cannot stand. I also wish founder would give us a way to change the display radius on the map. It works well for cities, but folks like me who live in the sticks need a larger commute radius.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion