tuscl

The Juices 1st Lapper Rejection : ( lol !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok so I was clubbing localy and like always I'm well known and well loved in my town with my ho ladies......but I digress : )............so I was talking to this short blond little bitch that loves giving me a "hard" time and I love pissing her off......I've never gotten dances from her but we always kid each other and tease each other......so I went for a lapper with her and she was like a "dance with you no !" Then she walked off ?.......I was rejected for the first time in a strip club over a $10 lapper ? I got soo fuckin hard ! I want to fuck this little cute cunt know.......what should I do boys ? Juicy and my style needs help : ( lol !

21 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Move on. She's playing you.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    vm gives his buddy the codes to one of his tactical nukes and tells him I'll leave the vault unlocked. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You can't resist a challenge can you Juice my Man! LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Did you fuck her no one disses the Juicemeister
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Did the use of jenkem, result in the term "this is some good shit man", among stoners?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    bend the bitch over & fuck her in the ass & don't use any lube
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Don't worry Juice. It happens to me all of the time. Oh wait. You said lap dance. I was thinking BJ. :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Juice, it's a cold day in hell when I could give you any SC advice you don't already know.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Juice, clearly you've lost that loving feeling. This is seriously bad news. Life, as you has known it, just changed forever.

You must immediately turn in your TUSCL membership card, delete all stripper phone numbers from your cell (including the burn phone!), and catch a cab (do NOT drive yourself) to the physical therapy ward of your local Golden Ages Retirement Village. Your therapist will assign you a walker and drool cup, plus show you how to pull up the adult diapers without standing.

Sooooo sorry man, it was nice knowing you!

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Omg ! You fellas are the best : ).....................no ! I'm going to find a way to fuck her for 6 to 12 months......she is a fista one !
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    This is the FIRST TIME you've been rejected? You must be a lot more handsome or a lot richer than me.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You may need to employ the assistance of other strippers
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    She likes you Juice, just likes playing hard to get. Probably thinks about getting Juice'd all the time, just won't admit it.
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    Juice, the bitches don't want their regular money fckd with and they talk in the locker room. I bet one of your regular bitches was spreadin some kinda shit about you to make other girls back off.

Or, maybe she had to go take a dump?
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Juice, you need to tell that bitch to take her ass back to the itty bitty titty committee and let the big girls do the dancing!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "what should I do boys ?"

Slip a note in her locker, saying you really, really, really, like her and want to take her to the prom, er, I mean VIP...
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Write her a romantic poem in your elegant English.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    What to do? Give her a hard time. She may want more money. I wouldn't pay anything you don't want to. The other option is to find another girl who will say no to you if that turns you on. Then say you'll pay more than $5 per lap dance and then you'll be in business.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I got it. Ask her if she would fuck you if some rich guy paid her a million dollars. If she says she'll do that for a million, then it's just a matter of negotiating the price for something like a lap dance.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Just kidding, if you up the offer and she doesn't take $11 for a lap dance, just tell her she is crazy. Let us know what she says. :)
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    "Write her a romantic poem in your elegant English" LMAO!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion