tuscl

Which strippers are the most fun at the Flight Club???

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 11:03 PM
I'll start the list; Jessica, cute strawberry blond with big tits on DS, once she gets comfortable with you will give lip service Mimi, attactive older blond with very big tits on DS, full menu available Lexa, great looking brunette with very big tits on Ds, had many great HJ's, getting to know her better expecting OTC offer imminently Alex, Attractive older brunette, nice tits, big ass, does great dances but have seen her several times, nice HJ's nothing else to be gotten McKenzie, younger middleastern brunette on the thin side with smaller tits on DS, but makes it known she offers full menu Additions and comments to this list are welcome.

14 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Which strippers are the most fun at the Flight Club???" The ones who when they are with you in & out of the VIP, display great engagement & enthusiasm!! Names omitted to protect the VERY BEST!! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, there is . . . . and . . . and . . . .
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    It is considered bad form to give specific details about dancers and what they will do in these public discussions. These dancers may or may not do the same things for me that they would do for you. Private details are best discussed in PM's to individuals who ask.
  • Longball300
    12 years ago
    Agreed.......... not a good list to publish....
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'll keep it civil, instead of posting the response that first came to mind. nelson, you've been a member long enough to know better than to do this. Are your *trying* to get those girls fired?
  • skibum609
    12 years ago
    Lets get some dancers fired shall we?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Which strippers are the most fun at the Flight Club???" I had a helluva fun time playing trivial pursuit with one girl. But I won't say her name - cuz she beat me on the last question. "what was Eminem's character name in 8 Mile"
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    lol, African Love Pimp, do you REALLY call them that? @motorhhead- It was Jimmy 'B Rabbit' Smith.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "It depends on how drunk I am." Nothing GOOD comes from Intoxication!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "It depends on how drunk I am." Nothing GOOD comes from Intoxication!
  • spoonie
    12 years ago
    now that's what I call a functional alcoholic.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Doesn't this club have a review page?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    nelson seems to have a lot of misfiring neurons. Indeed it does gatorfan!
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    What's DS?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion