tuscl

How do you respond to a dancer that asks "Why are you sitting all alone"?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, May 14, 2012 8:11 PM
Easy answere if you are waiting for a specific dancer but what if you are not?

25 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    It's a stupid question and I know why she's asking but unless she's hideous or I know from previous visits she's no fun I'll usually ask her to join me. If I'd rather she moved on I'll tell her I'm waiting for someone even if I'm not.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I fell for that question a while ago but now I just blow it off or treat it like an ice breaker. I'll sometimes reply why aren't you busy doing dances?
  • jc8891
    12 years ago
    I tell them that i'm sitting alone because I'm an asshole. It really breaks the ice.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Or you could tell them became I came here by myself. I didn't feel like bringing a date.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I meant to say just tell them you came here by yourself. One dancer asked me a strange question asking me if I had been on very many dates lately. I was thinking what kind of question is that? I figured she was trying to break the ice but I wasn't that interested in talking over the loud music. I asked her to repeat the question a couple of times, wasn't really sure if I heard it right. Then I gave a quick answer something like, not lately, and didn't say much else. She didn't do a lot more talking.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    another response to the original question is "well I'm not anymore".
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Tell her, I was waiting for you. That always works.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Usually, I'll just respond that I'm waiting for someone, even if it's (almost always) not true. If I'm away from home, I'll say something like I'm from out of town and needed a break from driving, which is only partially true.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    I tell her I'm sitting with all my friends...
  • Pokermon
    12 years ago
    If she's a 7+ I'd say saving it for you. if then my response is...'i came to see (random girl) from last week..do you know her?' Puts the pressure on her instead of me.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    I try to be alert to the Detroit intrusive scams. In some clubs you have to keep your guard up or you will be stuck with an agressive fugly who wants you to buy her drinks and a meal, even if you don't buy dances. So--to avoid that trap I tell her right away that I am waiting for a dancer to return. That usually ends the play. At some clubs, like Ace of Spades in Detroit, second and third dancers will enter my booth if they see me talking to the first dancer for longer than five minutes. I am not any woman's idea of a hot dude, but wearing a suit and tie in the afternoon seems to be a draw.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    If she's cute but mature, "Waiting on you. what took you so long?" Cute and young, "Looking for my niece. Can you help me?" Ugly, "The last girl got mad when I bit her." Slow day in club where I'm known, "I don't know, the fart didn't smell that bad!" Just entered from sunny day, "AM I?" while using hands liberally to find her. Just for fun, "I'm looking for a priest, I need to confess."
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Because all the hot girls are ignoring and only uggos come over to bother me.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    VM has the best responce. My standered answers. 1. just got here 2. i'm in no hury 3. i have no money
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    One that keeps them away, and others as well, "Most people don't care for those that have leprosy."
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I say "because my buddy txtittyfan lost all his money shorting treasuries so he couldn't make it here tonight".
  • how
    12 years ago
    If I want her: "Waiting for you." If I do not want her: "I am waiting on someone."
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    If I am interested, I say "I haven't found the right dancer yet" Which leads her to ask "what kind of dancer are you looking for?" I reply "Nasty" and then the interview begins. LOL.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    GOOD ONE, shadowcat !!
  • Columbo
    12 years ago
    "I am just relaxing and enjoying the view."
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    "I'm masturbating dont fuck up my concentration"
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    Standard responses: 1) just got here (which only works for the first full rotation of dancers) 2) I was awaiting your company 3) I've been hacking up phlegm all day
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I told a dancer I just got here and it had been a whole hour or 1.5 hours and she started arguing with me about it. That doesn't work great if she remembers you.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    "Because standing all alone would get tiring."
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm with gator with jacking off lol ! & Bang with I'm a broke ass lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion