tuscl

Is the weekend night shift the strip clubs best looking girls?

Monday, May 14, 2012 1:07 AM
New to the site but haven't seen any insight on this topic. New to clubbing also so I thought i'd ask the experienced vets. Do strip clubs usually put their top 'line up' on the weekends?

25 comments

• SuperDude
    12 years ago
    In Detroit the top talent is on display on Friday and Saturday nights and after home games of Red Wings and Tigers.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    My experience suggests mid-month and end-of-the-month paydays are the best days for bringing out the club's beauties. When one of those days falls on a Friday......!!!! I was once in one of the high mileage scuzzy Toronto clubs when all those stars aligned. The sights in the club's wide open VIP were worthy of one of Hieronymus Bosch's surreal paintings.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    For most strip clubs, that is usually the way it works, at least in my experience. However, most of the ones I go to require at least one non-weekend appearance, so you can probably get lucky in that regard most any day of the week.
  • Pokermon
    12 years ago
    Works out great for me if thats the case since I have off weekends. looking for that hot ass stripper experience and don't want to limit my options.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Pokermon, in my experience - Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights showcase the best talent....Friday and especially Saturday night can kind of suck though during bachelor party season....The clubs tend to get all geked up with fucking geke fests....
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I ONLY visit Clubs in the afternoon during weekdays now, so I'm NO source of info about this.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Yes, generally weekend night shift girls are the hottest girls.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Since Friday and Saturday nights have the greatest numbers of dancers working, by that factor alone, you're likely to see some of the best dancers. In my club-going experiences, I don't know of any clubs that particularly try to schedule certain dancers for certain days/nights. Clubs usually want a minimum number of dancers on for each shift. They usually don't have difficulty getting their minimums on Friday and Saturday nights.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    The dancers are independent contractors so they set their schedules. They go in when they can earn money, and there is more money on Friday and Saturday night than the rest of the week, so that's when there are the most dancers. The more dancers who are there, the bigger the chances that you'll find pretty ones.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    you can get the best looking girls danceing day or nite
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "They go in when they can earn money, and there is more money on Friday and Saturday night than the rest of the week" I know that's what most dancers think, but I wonder if it's really true. There are more customers usually, but many seem to be rowdy young guys nursing their beers and not doing much tipping or buying many dances. Plus more dancers on shift means more competition for the paying customers.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Great user name, by the way.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Yes friday and saturday night seem to be the busiest so the hotties usually work these nights. Thursday is usually the start of the weekend at the club from my experience. As somebody else said dancers usually have to work at least one weekday. I prefer thursdays because you get almost as many girls and not the crowd.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yes it is because then you get the girls who are going to school or who have some sort of job or life during the week. As an added bonus not only are they better looking but friendlier too.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Also if they are working weekends when it is busiest in terms of customers and other dancers it's because they feel they can handle competition.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    @#$%&*! P-O-S TUSCL content management system. As I was trying to say... dancers work when they can make money. On average the best/busiest nights are Fri & Sat. Plus, clubs schedule more dancers at busier time, so better change of seeing something you like Fri and Sat nights. However, this is not a univeral rule either. I haven't been there personally, but many of the review I've read for Follies favor days.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've had more than one dancer tell me that they don't like nights because the crowd will be younger 20 somethings that are mainly interested in drinking & partying & that they rarely buy VIP dances & sometimes that they don't even Stage tip. Being "older" I prefer the Afternoons, plus I can avoid becoming a SC news item! LOL
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Yes, it's easily the best time to go to find the hottest strippers.
  • NotFromTX
    12 years ago
    I'm not so sure about weekend nights. I've heard complaints about too many rude and poor young guys on Fridays especially. I have done very well on Saturdays, though, and usually feel lucky if I get a hotty on Sunday or Monday nights, but the hottest girl I ever had was on a Monday night.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    " I prefer thursdays because you get almost as many girls and not the crowd." Same here. You and me both, buddy.
  • Pokermon
    12 years ago
    @Ermita Knights Thank you sir..felt pretty good about it. Trying to further my connection with a dancer I had a champagne room with 2 weeks ago. Went Last friday and no luck. Try my luck again this saturday. Does anyone know If you call the club will they tell you if a dancer is working that night?
  • Columbo
    12 years ago
    Many girls have school or kids, so that dictates their schedule more than when the club is busiest. Besides, what good is having some hot dancers out if they are are taken the entire night.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    For what ever reasons, there will always be more dancers at most clubs on Fri & Sat nights. Their sheer numbers dictates that there will be a large number of hotties. There are also exceptions. 7 days a week at my favorite club the largest number of hotties is definately on the day shift. I bail no later than 8PM.
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    Definitely Friday & Saturdays you'll see the most hotties but you'll also have the most competition to get dances, seating, and drinks. The club I go to usually starts converting their floor table seating from open seating to paid table seating status around 7. No big deal if you're with friends to pay for the table but on your own, you'll have to sulk over to the bar seating where you may get ignored b/c they may think you have no money since you're not seated at a table
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Calling the club has usually worked for me. The main danger is that the person who answers the phone might be too lazy to check and will just tell you "yes" without checking the schedule. The other problem is that dancers don't always show up for their scheduled shift. If you can get her phone number you can text to see if she's working. That's reliable but opens up a whole nother can of worms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion