tuscl

Two way full contact dances in US strip clubs

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Thursday, May 10, 2012 7:16 AM
I am always interested in two way full contact lap dances except bottom part . If a SC does not offer them I won't show any interest in LDs. I am going to list the SCs that I know offer full contact two way LDs. You can add SCs that you know to the list. 1- Men's club - Raleigh 2 - Crazy horse - Sanfrancisco 3 - Oasis - philadelphia 4 - GoGo Rama - New jersey 5 - Players club - Baltimore

70 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Darkblue, on average, how much do you usually have to pay per song for a two way contact dance? I'm just curious because where I live it's so over-priced. $60 for two songs. 10 minutes is $100, and it just goes up from there.
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    Club O in Harvey, IL. To answer Vikings questions on cost, it runs about the same as you. $30 for one song in a semi-private room with two way touching. Depending on the dancer that can include all areas at Club O or everything but the kitty. In VIP, the rules are relaxed from that but you will pay heavily - around $350 for half an hour plus bouncer tip of at least $100 - but that gets you left alone in a private curtained room.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    m00tpoint...the sucky thing is it STARTS off at $60 bucks for two songs with two way touching. You can't just pay $30 bucks for ONE song with two way touching, you have to get two or more. From what I've read on TUSCL, this is over-priced for a two way contact dance, but I guess we'll have to wait to see what others have to say.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Generally, it runs about $20/song for full two-way contact nationally. It's a little higher in some places (South Fl is ~$25/song), but at least dances are done in semi-private couches or LD rooms. Others are less, such as Atlanta where 2-way totally nude is $10 out in the open ($5 in some of the black clubs) - about the best anywhere and a helluva deal if you don't mind being on display (which I don't, so it's good for me). Also, $10 gets you topless 2-way with usually generous access to the kitty beneath the thong in places like Inner Room in Cocoa Beach.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Read the reviews. Most will educate you as to where to go. Club 390 in Chicago Heights has been good
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    Here are the prices 1 - Raleigh $30 per song topless . They have 2 for $40 deal every hour in the evening. This place hase finest women I have seen. For me it's worth paying $30 2 - Sanfrancisco $20 per song bikini. $40 per song topless in VIP room 3 - Philly $15 per song topless girls not as good as the girls in above clubs but nice 4 - Baltimore $30 per song topless .
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    I don't remember the price in GoGo Rama
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    Govikings, which place you talking about. If the girls are attractive and sexy I won't bother to pay that much
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    GoGo Rama is a little unusual - they charge $20/song topless, but it's for a full 5-minutes. It's monitored by a timer set by the DJ when you start, and is not tied to the songs. When done, a spot light goes on over your head. If you want more time, just whisper such into the dancer's ear and she'll raise a hand and twirl her finger, indicating to the DJ to reset the timer. I sort of like this system because you always get a good five minutes and there's never an issue about how many cycles were purchased. Plus, the dances are damn good two-way contact.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Darkblue999- Any club in the Richmond, Virginia area. Paper Moon, Pure Pleasure, Candy Bar, Daddy Rabbit's... they all have the same lap dance prices. 20$ for an air dance. $60 or more if you want a two way contact dance.
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    Govikings, I never knew that two way contact lap dances available in Richmond. Is it $30 per song or mandatory $60 for two way contact for two songs. Are the dances and girls good. The places I mentioned offer them per song. You can try Raleigh. 2 hours drive for you. It's an upscale club.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    It's the mandatory $60 for two way contact for two songs. The dancers are hot. The lap dances are good, too. But it's still over-priced because as you can see other people are getting two way contact dances for 20 bucks a pop. I'm glad you mentioned Raleigh because every now and then I go to Winston Salem to visit my Mom. I've been to some clubs in Winston, but not Raleigh. This weekend I'm headed to North Carolina to surprise my Mom for Mother's Day. Is the Men's Club worth checking out?
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    1 - Men's club - Raleigh 2 - Crazy horse - Sanfrancisco 3 - Oasis - philadelphia 4 - GoGo Rama - New jersey 5 - Players club - Baltimore In addition to your list, some clubs in which I've had good 2-way nude nude/topless dances include: * Follies - Atlanta (Nude - $10) * Red Garter - Key West (Nude - $20) * Brad's Brass Flamingo - Indianapolis (Nude - Now $20 (was $10-$12)) * Hip Hugger - Kokomo/Indy North (Nude - $10) * Bogart's - Inkster/Detroit (Nude - $20, or $10 on Tues) * Fight Club - Inkster/Detroit (Nude - $25) * Diamond Dolls - Pompano (Nude - $10 table side, $25 semi-private room) * Tootsies - North Miami (Nude - $25) * Synn - Jacksonville (Nude - $25 or sometimes 3 for $50) * Inner Room - Cocoa Beach (Nude - $10) * Mons Venus - Tampa (Nude - $20/$25, depending on girl/multiples of dances) There are others noted on TUSCL, but I either haven't been to them or if I have, they weren't worth repeating.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Forgot to add: * Palomino's - Las Vegas (Nude - 3 for $100) * St James - Houston (Topless - $20, w/sometimes access under the G-string)
  • victor2
    12 years ago
    Every club in Detroit offers some version of two way full contact lap dances.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    As sucky as Seattle clubs are, I have no trouble getting two-way contact dances here at any club for $20. Club Sin Rock, in Renton, may be a slight exception. (Maybe some clubs are not supposed to allow two-way touching, but the indiviudal dancers do.) I've never been told by a Seattle dancer (outside of Sin Rock) not to touch, or to keep my hands to my side. (Sin Rock was very restrictive in it's first 18 months of operation, but in the past six months it's loosened up a little.)
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    Dream Girls in Mpls has 2 way topless couch dances for $20 (relatively private if you get the right couch stall). Sinsations in Jacksonville has totally nude 2 way for $20 also. One nice thing here is the private dance area is well lit, so you can see clearly what you are feeling :). Down side is the booths are low walled so the dude next to you can see also, if that bothers you.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    One way all the way in contact is nice
  • racejeff
    12 years ago
    correction to Rod8432 information for the Indiana Clubs. Indiana does not offer nude dances but dances are topless with tiny G-strings and technically dancers should have tiny nipple tape normally .25"x.25" latex pieces.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    since I just completed my road trip I'll add Lexington KY. $20 per song totally nude. Greenville SC. $10-20 song topless. Columbia SC, $10-20 song topless. And I don't kiss and tell.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I stand corrected, racejeff. You're right - topless only in Indy. At Brad's it's usually sans band-aids/pasties on the nipples, at least most of the time. There are always a few though who insist on wearing those little nipple bits, which of course is a downer for a monger like me. In Kokomo, the girls at Hip Hugger have never worn those, at least that I've seen.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    shadow, you don't know how lucky you are. You're right around the corner from Follies and they offer two way NUDE contact dances for ONLY $10 bucks a pop? WOW. Man, if I had that around here, my clubbing would increase a lot.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "I am always interested in two way full contact lap dances except bottom part ." What's the matter with the bottom part? Upscale Detroit clubs =$25 Downscale Detroit clubs =$20 Some downscale clubs have special $10 dance days, but you will have to decide if you want some of these dancers touching you. There may be Detroit clubs that don't permit full contact, but I haven't been to them.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "What's the matter with the bottom part?" That's what my ex-wife asked me when she saw me naked for the first time on our wedding night.
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    Govikings, You should definitely try Men's club, Raleigh. If you are a member ( I think $16 fee) It's free or $5 cover I don't remember otherwise it is $15 cover. Please call them and find out before you go there. It has been 9 months I have been there. I have membership. There is valet parking and self parking. I always do self parking. I always go there around 6:30 pm or 7:30 pm so that I can check the dancers on stage for 30 minutes. Every hour in the evening 7:00 pm 8:00 pm 9:00 pm 10:00 pm they have 2 for $40 deal. If I like any girl within 30 min I ask the girl to come see me after dance. I usually continue after one 2 for $40 deal for 2 more deals that makes it 6 songs $120 . And then I will stay for one more hour to check other girls if I liked any then I go for 2 for $40 with that girl .if I don't like any girl then I will leave. I never left without having minimum LD for min 4 songs. Check out Alex, Justice. I forgot other [view link] is a very upscale club for NC, VA , MD and DC area.
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    Jackslash, It was due to mistyping . Typed in hurry. I was meant to say this. Almost all legal full contact lap dances do not allow you to touch kitty.SCs that offer Full contact lap dances which allow you touch everywhere except kitty. It is not that I do not like to touch kitty :):)if it is legal I wish to do that
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Just thought I would give the low end to high end in Chicago area. {Low End}CT's Adult Superstore Gary IN. 3 nude dances for $53 Full Contact plus $4 cover includes bottle of water. No stage no seating except in video booths or dance area. Full menu $25, $50, $100 available. I'm told usually 3 girls in the 2.5 to 7 range (varies)available When I stopped to check it out on a club tour one afternoon the girls were 6+ One blonde White girl 6.1, one thinish Hispanic with tats 6.0, one tall lanky Black girl 6.5. {Mid-range} Industrial Strip Hammond IN overprice juice club with ok stage shows with pasties, Privates are $30 with limited contact The most overrated club in Chicago. {Upper- Mid} Club O Harvey IL $10 cover, $25 or 30 Topless, $35 or 40 nude, Curtained booth available starting at $250 to 300 per 1/2 hour plus tip to bounce. Never went as the girls I saw were not worth that much. {High End} Club 390 in Chicago Heights IL. no parking fee $10 cover, $30 topless, $40 Nude, (DJ shortened songs)$350 per 1/2 hour for curtained private room plus tip $25 to $50 tip to the bouncer to leave you alone. YMMV Girls range from 4 to 9.5. can sometime get very crowded. Has 'VIP Member Only' seating area. Atlantis Ford Heights IL is same as Club 390 only bigger with less girls and Valet parking at night.
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    Thanks everybody for the info. I am gonna visit some of these this summer. Govikings, did you get a chance to visit Mens club, Raleigh
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Nah, darkblue, I wasn't able to go. I had some unexpected problems with my car, so I was't able to drive up to North Carolina and surprise my Mom for Mother's Day. :( Thanks for the info though, because I drive up to North Carolina a few times per year and I'll keep this in mind the next time I go.
  • psychoscooter
    12 years ago
    I'm adding Diamond Dolls in Daytona Beach, Fl. LD prices very respectable $20 for one, $30 for two, $50 for three. The one thing I love about this club was that it was a bikini club with nude LD allowed. Also, wondering if any clubs in Las Vegas allow contact?
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    This looks to become a synopsis of all them reviews on TUSCL for US. :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I would think $20 full-contact LDs are more of the norm than the exception – at least that’s the way it has been in the areas I’ve SCed (mainly Miami and Dallas – but a few other places also). There may be some areas that are more restrictive like VA as GoVikings has indicated; but I think this is more of the exception IMO.
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    Add Club Risque on the Delaware at Philadelpia.$20 for full contact LD. dances are very very good. cute and hot girls. I just visited Go Go Rama in [view link] was not anywhere near as I expected. Girls are not good ,only 2 among 10 were average and dances are in a room side by side to other customer taking dances.
  • Darkblue999
    11 years ago
    Hustler club at Baltimore offers topless contact lap dances in VIP area for 2 for $40. Get a good girl and go for dances. There are some not good looking girls.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Let's see here: Gallagher's 2000 - Queens Sin City Cabaret - Bronx Mr. Wedge's - Bronx Club NYC - Queens Sexy 7 - Bronx Platinum Gentleman's CLub (under new name) - Brooklyn, NY Damn the bronx is taking over. This is all in NY state of course
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Jens den - Akron Ohio $20 a song Columbus gold has two way contact but its even more of a rip off than Virginia. It's 3 song set for $100 or half hour for $250
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Did anybody noticed this thread is almost a year old
  • Mitt77
    10 years ago
    Foxy Lady in RI, 25$ a song that goes for 5 minutes. But the dancer wont get nude until the second song. So, its like 50 bucks for a two way, nude LD there. Does anyone know if The Club in Tyngsboro, MA allows two ways? I will find out anyway this friday. But some advance prep wont hurt!
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lol now it's almost two years old. Happy Early Birthday!
  • Darkblue999
    10 years ago
    Hustler club baltimore is restricted now. No two way contact. No topless dance in VIP. Bouncer flashes on you if you touch the dancer .
  • Darkblue999
    10 years ago
    Since this thread is two years old...any updates are welcome.
  • Aurora5
    9 years ago
    Ya'll like what you like, but Ive never stripped before and I Love the idea of $20 no touching, $120 Touching. Imagine how Sexy you're making your lady feel, and if she agrees, you know she likes you too. Please do Tell the Names of the Cities and the Clubs.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    And people in hell want ice water too. :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Slow day at Wallbrook, Raymond?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Asking which clubs have two way contact dances is like asking which McDonald's have ketchup. The list would be endless (outside of Virginia of course).
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ JS69 is correct. Booth dances with two way touching is how strip clubs take money off of marks. Here in Santa Clara County, no, it is not like that. But it is almost everywhere else. If you want a good experience though with a dancer, it should be front room GFE. Only after that, when you want to escalate to where your pants are coming down, invite her to the back room. SJG [view link] Traffic, 1994 [view link]
  • Aurora5
    9 years ago
    Somebody Answer my question. name a Club with Expensive 2 way Full Contact Dances. 1, 2, 3, go.
  • Aurora5
    9 years ago
    Screw alaska.
  • Aurora5
    9 years ago
    Club O appears to sound nice.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    "I Love the idea of $20 no touching, $120 Touching" How long would that $120 VIP be for? 15min? 30 min?
  • Darkblue999
    9 years ago
    Richmond va $120 15 minute two way contact dance
  • dagincourt88
    8 years ago
    The Brass Ass in Newport, Kentucky has a reputation for being a high-contact strip club even though it's just a bikini bar. If you tip the dancer as well as the other lady taking the money, the VIP dances can secretly go fully topless and extremely high-contact.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I get good 2 way contact at penthouse in st louis(IL side of the river). Its expensive at $40 a pop but the dancers are top tier quality and the rooms are private.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    This thread is as old Ricky's polyester suits
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Darkblue, I think you must be a new member. In Santa Clara CA, our strip clubs are strict no touching. Just looking, talking, flirting. But this is not the norm in the US anymore. And actually in many clubs things go much further. Some really should be considered brothels. And on this forum, that is the type most of the regular posters spend their time and money in. Of the types of clubs you speak, there are thousands and thousands. Impractical to list on a discussion thread. SJG
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    This thread need to be deleted. We are actually giving out information which can lead to a club bust..Hustler got busted a year and half back.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    How can they bust a club for 2 way contact?
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Here's how can they bust a club for 2 way contact chessmaster. An undercover LE officer visits the club and at a minimum observes at two way contact. He then leaves and calls in uniformed officers to server the citation. In some states LE is allowed to initiate contact and then can immediately bust the club. About a decade ago in Ohio it was allowed for vice cops to have sex with prostitutes or strippers before money changed hands. What ended this practice was when a few police officers complained about this to their unions and the union got no where with the departments and took it to the press. As others said in this thread we should be careful when mentioning club and dancer names, especially now that we are in election season. Strip clubs are an easy way for a local or state politician to get some publicity to paint themselves as good for "law and order." Especially when they can tie in other stuff like drugs, underage or the "sex slave" trade. The media giants buy right into this sensationalist bullshit, because it sells newspapers and gains television viewers upping their advertising dollars.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Hustlers, it used to be two way topless dances in vip upstairs,but not any [view link] it's fully clothed. Also level of contact is reduced.Not sure before topless was legal. Now they r not getting much business because of full clothes dances..We often mention dancer names who give full contact GFE dances on TUSCL so that they get more customers bit we r acreally giving info to [view link] we must not leak the info.We can use code words instead.I miss hustler topless [view link] has been year and half I been [view link]'s the nearest club to my place which gives full contact lap dances .
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    My favorite come t in this thread Is when the ritarded San Jose Guy states Darkblue must be a new member on a thread he started 4 years ago, and San Jose Guy has only been around 2 years. More proof his writings are completely false and irrelevant. Right SJGay?
  • Davids3110
    8 years ago
    Any two way full contact clubs in Los Angeles or Orange County? Or any strip clubs providing additional services in la or oc?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^perhaps some socal locals can chime in but i believe city of industry is more liberal with contact and "additional services".
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I heard too that City of Industry has full contact clubs.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dark, Crazy Horse San Francisco is a strange place, and so I would not recommend it for what you want. But I will let some of our SF experts provide you with the details. What I would say is that it is fine if you don't mind donating some money, because you want to be seeing one of their girls off site. COI is known for full contact, but for much more too. Front Room Friendliness, unstructured, just you and the girl interacting, getting really friendly. Letting girls sell you dances is for chumps. SJG Barbara Dennerlein (1984) - The lady is a tramp [view link]
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Darkblue999 There are lots of Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana , clubs where 2-way is available topless no pasties full nude. You just need to read the latest reviews. The rules at clubs are in flux and always changing. I found out early on you are better off to stick with a "hi-mileage" girl and not the club. Find a girl that gives the most mileage front room and stick with her. Don't keep jumping around from club to club. Stick with the girl who treats you right !
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    FRONT ROOM! SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    in addition to tijuana, i frequent clubs in the coi. i have experienced a number of high mileage girls and i can't seem to stick with a girl who treats me right exclusively. i enjoy the challenge of enjoying more and more. and pushing the envelope with some girls that are low milage.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i will add that i have encountered high mileage girls most everywhere i have been... no contact clubs, bikini, topless, air dance nude, whatever. lots of girls like to have a good time too.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ In San Gabriel Valley, how common are front room makeout sessions? Nothing guarantees an outstanding backroom experience like that front room makeout session. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion