Didn't recognize her with clothes on

Stopped in at a club after a long hiatus. One of the bartenders came over, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I thought, "wow, friendly wait staff." It was only later, as I was settling up my bill, that I realized the bartender was one of my old fav dancers. "Now you remember me," she chided me. I shrugged, apologized, and explained that I didn't recognize her with her clothes on.

Ever happen to you?

15 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    Not exactly the way you put it.

When I 1st saw my 2010 ATF in civilian clothes & without makeup & her hair done, I barely recognized her. She looked so different. Actually better I thought! LOL
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Several months had passed between visits to one club and when I went back a dancer immediately recognized me and ran up and gave me a big hug and said welcome back.

Later, I had to ask another dancer who that was. She had changed from blonde to jet black hair and honestly I did not recognize her.

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes and I wasn't the only one. Vincemichaels and I think magicrat were with me.I was sittng in the club and this dancer in street clothes came right up to my and stuck her face smack dab into mine. She smiled but didn't say anything at first. My though was "Who the fuck is this georgeous creature?". Then she spoke "It's me." Holy fuck my ATF of 6 years and whom I was expecting had changed her hair color and makeup to match. After we got over the shock, we actually liked the new look.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Like Alucard, the first time I saw an ex ATF in clothes, no make up, and her hair pulled tightly back, I barely recognized her. Though it my case, it was NOT better.

It depends on the dancer. Some spend a couple of hours getting ready and really change their appearance. Some are naturally pretty and just walk in to the club, change clothes and hit the floor.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    A reverse, but nothing to do with clubs. A group of us were at a baseball game, a lady comes walking by and says to one friend, "Hello! I didn't recognize you with your clothes on." Turned out, he says, that they knew each other form their morning jogging.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    My ATF, without stripper make up and clothes, looks much younger. Still very hot. I would recognize her anywhere from her long blonde hair.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Strippers in street clothes are you saying they dont live at the club?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    One of my first venture out with my ATF was to help her (no money involved) buy a new vehicle. It was wonderful seeing the salesmen and such lust after her. It was quite obvious she was NOT my daughter or any such relation. GOD, she was hot in her civvies!
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    Long time ago, OK, so it was in the 80s, but it wasn't a strip club. At the time the biggest difference between most SCs and a big city "disco" was that at the disco you bought girls drinks instead of putting $ in their garters. I left with a glittery, drunk, party girl at about 1AM. We had lots of fun then both passed out in my hotel room. At about 10:00 the next morning I awoke to the smell of coffee to find a wholesome, sweet young thing in shorts and a tee shirt sitting next to the bed.

She had showered and looked nothing like the party girl of the night before. The clothes came from her oversized purse, where her dress and heels went that morning. After she pushed me into the shower we had more fun (it was like an entirely different woman from the night before) then I drove her back to her car in the club parking lot.

It was like a 2fer, there was soo much difference between the party girl and her makeup free morning wholesome looks. Back then the women at the office described it as putting on their "warpaint."
  • igloo9999
    13 years ago
    similar........ was sitting at the library using the computer catalog........... noticed this strikingly good looking babe walking around with a kid.......... suddenly she looks at me, gets a big smile, walks over and gives me a massive hug & kiss........ she was one of my CFs that had left a few months earlier. She asked me 'didnt you recognize me when I'm not half naked?'
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    No, unfortunately. :)
  • TonyMontana
    13 years ago
    You guys all seem old..are you sure it isn't just your failing eyesight that prevents you from recognizing these girls? lol j/k
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I recently had a favorite at my favorite club who, amongst other things, had a lip piercing. I go back there, pay the doorgirl to enter (every BYOB club in Iowa has a doorgirl), and just when I'm about to go, one of the other dancers told me that the doorgirl was my favorite. Being this was one of my worst nights at my favorite club, I then spend several minutes telling the doorgirl how I didn't recognize her, when the lip piercing (and the glasses) should have been a dead giveaway. If nothing else, I got her number now.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I wonder if strippers would recognize customers with our clothes off something to think about
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    or our cocks through a glory hole
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion