tuscl

ATL strip clubs and extras?

Kprince
California
Was just curious if any of the many many atl strip clubs offer any extra's? Last time I visited I didnt get the sense they do that unless I'm mistaken. There are so many strip clubs here I assume a few may bend the rules? By extra's im talking bj or fs, sorry to be such a pig but I'm used of detroit strip clubs. I like all types of women, and even though Im white I wouldnt mind checking out some of the african american clubs too, or any place that offers extras. Doubt atl has any of these detroit-esqu places since Ive read most of the reviews for the various strip clubs here on this site and nobody seems to be mentioning any. Thanks!

6 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Read my last review for Follies.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Shadow is rite Follies in Atl is known for extras. I'm sure there are othe clubs in Atl that extras can be had. Happy hunting
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Great review shadow.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Now I've heard gheir is this place called fooliees or was that follies ? Well however I've known it 2b a natorous air dance club ! I one time got an air hand job for $37.87.....that shit was good son.....I was feeling all kinds of swooshing and air poping !
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    K, you do realize that prostitution is illegal in both the states of Michigan and Georgia, no?

You may want to consider PMing some of the seasoned vets who have reviewed clubs in Atlanta rather than asking questions out in the open. With election season in swing, I for one do not want to make it any easier than necesary for LE to target my favorite clubs.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    rick- The real question to ask is does KP really care if prostitution is illegal or not ? Judging by topic matter/titles of most of the umpty ump threads he's started, apparently not...................
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion