tuscl

Quick trip to the restroom

My usual MO is to make a beeline to the restroom right after my last lapper. Mainly to get my belt back on right and get zipped up and shirt tucked in and to look presentable. But it sounds on these boards like a quick trip to the restroom by the guy is a pretty clear sign that he just shot his load. Is that really what everybody is thinking? Is that what a quick trip to the restroom by the girl is all about, to clean up the guy's load? I think a lot of girls just go in the freshen up between guys, and they are not too keen on grinding where another girl has just left her sweat and other fluids.

19 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "But it sounds on these boards like a quick trip to the restroom by the guy is a pretty clear sign that he just shot his load. Is that really what everybody is thinking?"

Since I unfortunately can't read minds, I have no clue. Plus I don't care what they may be thinking about me.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    In the lap dances I get, there's always a lot of bodily contact. I go to the men's room after every dancer I've had dances with just to wash my hands. Dancers that I've mentioned that to appreciate my hygiene conscienciousness.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Wash hands and/or dispose of condom.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I'm with shadow on this one
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Unless I fucked up and it ends up being a lame VIP, thankfully rare these days, I nearly always make a trip to the restroom after one. Like shadowcat, it's a cleanup and disposal trip.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I don't think its a sure indicator one way ofthe other.

I always freshen up after doing VIP, whether I've done xxxtras or not. Just all that touching, and sitting on seats that may have never been cleaned. I also freshen up before VIP.

On the dancer side, I usually make the girls sweaty. In most occasions they go back and freshen up. However once at Dreamgirls Columbus a few years ago, I watched a dancer go right back to the floor and sit with a customer after swallowing my load!

That grosses me out to this day. I should have told the guy.
  • ssomwm
    12 years ago
    I agree - cleanup and disposal
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Only fags would be wondering what some other guy is doing in the rest room. The question is do YOU think another guy going to the john is cleaning his dick. I personally don't pay attention to what other guys do in a SC. I'm looking at the pussy.
  • maburton
    12 years ago
    If it's a beeline right after a dance or service, then yes - that's exactly what someone would think.

Just like the performer running to her dressing room with a horrible hacking cough, spitting, followed by a drink, and gum is an obvious sign.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I always go before I never go to the bathroom after a lap dance
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I promptly go to the restroom after I finish with a dancer to get a new rubber to use with the next dancer. I dispose of my used one's between the seat cushions in VIP...I'm certainly not going to carry it around, or attempt to *wear* it to the crapper.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Listen, it is no great walk of shame if it turns out you left a little in your pants, even if it is just pre-cum. They are trying to stimulate you at least to near orgasm as part of their dance. Either way I am going there to wash my hands, straighten out my hair etc.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I usually go to the bathroom to check my phone. Some places they get antsy about phones, or used to, and I just got into the habit.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Wow. An entire thread to discuss bathroom exit strategies and logistics. Pretty funny.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm with gator....I normaly blow my load in the crapper before the dance.....then I go get my dance but since I'm a germ freak I pay her extra to give me a proper air fucking !........then I pull out a fresh unused rubber and I make that ho swallow that shit !.......then I stoll over to the bar and order like a pimp a virgin jack and coke !
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Sometimes you just gotta go after drinking and a girl bouncing on your bladder. It is also a good way to avoid a girl who did not work out. I also like to wash up after a hands on dance.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds like clubs should start handing out wet naps ! Lmfao !
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    All this talk about leaving to go to the restroom. Dancers don't ever give me that good of a dance. I do like to avoid getting sick and washing my hands is a good strategy to do so. You don't know how many sick guys may have touched her boobs or legs before you did. It's like handling a gas pump handle. There could be all kinds of germs on the surface. Even more if you get your hands wet on occasion. Sometimes you have to pee after drinking as well. It happens before and after getting dances.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I ALWAYS visit the restroom after a dance episode. I have to remove my hazmat suit which has just protected me from hazardous bacteria, germs, STD's, or any other "baddies" that might be on a dance or in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion