tuscl

Choosing a club.

Clubber
Florida
Many times an out of town visitor asks about their visit to a city and local club information. I travel (not as much as I used to) and use TUSCL for information. I was wondering how others use TUSCL?

What I do is look at the clubs in a city or area, and first look at the number of reviews. I tend to write off those with few reviews when others have many. Those left, I scan and look at the number of stars, Recommendation Summary, Ratings Summary, and the number on the Hotlist. From there, I list my potential clubs. Those then get individual review scrutiny. At that point I finalize my "visit list". This works for me in a target rich environment.

Of course, if I am in an area such as Augusta, GA where there are only 3 rather poorly rated clubs; I travel to Colombia, SC and visit PP with shadowcat! :)

11 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Having just mapped out my upcoming road trip, I looked at a lot of things on the club's page and reviews. Of main interst me was days and hours of operation(missing on a lot of pages), closeness to my route of travel and then from the reviews done by TUSCLers with many reviews, which clubs were offering what I want or as close to it as I can get.

Then I took it one step further by posting on the discussion board for help/suggestions.

I have done all my homework now. There will be some bright stops and some losers. I plan to hit 9-11 clubs in 6 or 7 days. A lot of driving between clubs. I will probabbly meet a couple of TUSCLers along the way. Reviews, good or bad will follow when I get back home.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I will pick the state I plain on visiting and I honestly read every day for a few solid hours all the reviews small and large....you never know theeir maybee a diman in the rough......then I find the ones that have what I'm looking for....then I map out a route that I will follow while I club as much as possible......I may also pm some buddies if they live or club their to get some insider advise......good luck man
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    Holy crap. You guys got spreadsheets and shit?

Usually I just go to the city and review each club listed. For me I use a combination of the overall score and monetary value. That tends to get my list to maybe a few clubs and then from there I might read a few recent reviews looking for things like whether extras are available, cost of dances, how fat the chicks are, nude vs bikini, etc..

I essentially try to find a place where you can get the sex like Detroit and Tijuana without actually having to go to places like Detroit or Tijuana.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    The main reason I use TUSCL is to get info on clubs I haven't been to before. In most cases this is for when I'm traveling for work. The main thing I look for is 2-way contact, but not a lot a reviews are clear on this point. Since I usually don't have much say in where I'm going for work, I use the review to make the best of whatever is avaible where I'm going. As long as it's a topless or nude club I'm usually willing to check it out for something to do outside of work hours, but I try to use the review to determin if worth getting any LDs. Indications of low mileage means I only go to sightsee and don't waste money on LDs.

I usually like to ask on the discussion boards if anyone is will to give either more info than what's in teh review or more up to date info if the review for an area are somewhat dated. But, that usually doesn't yield much.

@Leonard: I do make use of a spreadsheet for what I consider 'local' options. (where I use the term local loosely since I live relatively far from all but one club) When traveling, the list of possibilities is usally pretty manageable.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Leonard I've got a spreed on 50 clubs and growing right now
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Depending on where I'm going, I try to find clubs that are around the area I'm staying first and look back anywhere from 3 months to a year depending on the number of reviews to get a feel. I pay particular attention to the reviews on days and times I will be in the club.

If I don't like what I see, I will expand my drive area and then see where I can get the best mileage. I use the same criteria for looking back at reviews. I will also PM people in the area who have numerous reviews and most of them are from that area. They will usually have the best intel. This has worked out well for me as I have found places in other cities I would have overlooked because the number of reviews were not high.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I sort by highest rating, then view the top ones on a map and pick three or so within range. Then read the reviews for the ones I've selected so I'll know what to expect. If I'll be in a city multiple days, I may just stick with a place if I like it, or repeat the process and find a different place the next night. Wish I'd had tuscl back when I was traveling a lot for business, would have saved a lot of time and money.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Leonard313: "I essentially try to find a place where you can get the sex like Detroit and Tijuana without actually having to go to places like Detroit or Tijuana."

Why do you say such hurtful things? Detroit residents have feelings too.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I sort of like the spreadsheet idea, BUT, if I real enjoyed my visit, I WILL REMEMBER the club, IE: PP.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    I'm fairly new to the scene having gone to a few clubs less than a dozen times total, but I'm going much more frequently in the last year. I was thrilled to fund tuscl so I didn't have to waste my time on the really crappy clubs - though occassionally I have found a gem in one or two. I have a trip to Vegas planned in about a month and I've been doing my research. I think I've settled on one, but - just my luck - it's the furthest away from my hotel.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I just wish to take a moment to thank you very much! I am sure many others here will as well. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion