tuscl

Strippers and their significant relationships

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 5:50 AM
I'm a little new to the strip club scene but loving it. I was at a club yesterday afternoon and talked with a hot dancer before getting dances. During the conversation she mentioned that she had a boyfriend. The comment was a little discouraging but I got dances anyway. She was great and the HJ was just provided as part of the dances. I understand the financial side of my question, but how do these girls in a (real) relationship provide the services they do and maintain their status with the boyfriend or husband. Are their significant others so desparate that they tolerate their girl being intimate with multiple guys a day?

23 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Are their significant others so desparate that they tolerate their girl being intimate with multiple guys a day?" That is a possibility. And there is the Dancer side of this often dysfunctional equation.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Or maybee like juice and their very open minded when it comes to love lust and money
  • nelson
    12 years ago
    OV. How can any guy not have an idea of what goes on in these clubs! At a minimum guys are grabbing the strippers tits and ass. Would you be able to deal with guys molesting your SO?
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I've seen boyfriends waiting to pick up their dancer girlfriends from the club, so I think many know what they do. I've also been to massage girl once who did extras, and her boyfriend waited outside while we were together. A little weird at first, but I soon forgot about him, only to remember as I left and I gave him a little nod (as in, she's really good - I can see why you like her). Different strokes, I guess. The girls bring home dollars and the boyfriends just sort of roll with it.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have seen the whole gamut. I know one husband that drives his wife to the club and stays there ITC until she is ready to leave. She has her boundaries. Only does HJs. The rest is for her hubby. The other dancers think that he is cool as hell.
  • steve_ny
    12 years ago
    It really depends on what part of the country you are talking about. In NYC, I would guess the majority of girls aren't doing extras. They make enough without it and guys get frustrated and bail after awhile but there are always more. I used to drive three or four of them home at closing and they all had live-in boyfriends or husbands.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Having worked with a guy and knowing his wife for years, BEFORE dancing was even a thought, I think I know their situation very well. It all started during a biker "outing". They were in a club that happened to be having an amateur contest. She entered and won. Alcohol was, of course, a part of their decision to allow this endeavor. On returning home, they decided she should try it locally. She did and the cash started flowing in. A boob job, paid off boat, paid off cars, and paid off condo later, she shacked up with a neighbor she had visit her at the club. End of their relationship. All that said, MONEY was the reason "that they tolerate their girl being intimate with multiple guys a day?"
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    And some dancers have/use retired guys as sugar daddies and have more than one. An older retired guy willing to pay for uncomplicated sex, say twice a week, might not care what she does with the rest of her time as long as his needs are being met. So the boyfriend may have no real idea what his woman is doing to earn money--LDs, extras, sugar daddies--as long as his needs are met. Both need regular sex, a place to stay, food, clothing, cable tv, etc. If he can get it without working and have hot sex why question the source of income.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The cash the girls turn over to their loser boyfriends at the end of each shift trumps all else.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Never try to figure out what the hell goes on in a dancers mind...or for any woman for that matter...we are just not meant to know certain things!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Every stripper I know has a boyfriend or husband. The dancers do a variety of things for cash, and lie to their men about what they do. Well, they don't lie to the pimp boyfriends because there's no need. Boyfriends and husbands like the big money the girls bring home, and they don't ask questions because they know they won't like the answers.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit I thank its fuckin kool
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    At a small dive club I used to frequent, the vip room had a saloon type door and was right beside the bathroom. A dancer's husband came into the club one day and casually glanced over the door on his way to the bathroom, only to see his wife giving a bj to a customer. He gets a pool cue and starts beating the hell out of the customer. For some reason, she got fired. Yeah, sometimes they have no idea what the SO is doing to "earn" her $$$.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    If I ever date a stripper again, it will be if she gives air dances to everyone she dances for.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I know two dancers who don't do extras whose boyfriends want them to quit stripping. One of them would quite happily live with her on what he earns and wants her to quit stripping. She flat out won't, she likes the money from stripping too much to quit and he doesn't earn enough to support her the way she wants to live.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    what motor said
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Unless she's lying to *me* (entirely possible, of course), and has told him all about what we're doing, my CF/ATF is lying her ass off to her mostly new boyfriend about us. According to her, I'm a sweet old guy (that part is true, naturally, lol) who just wants to buy her dinner and talk, after which I give her money. She related that story to another dancer friend and me when we were sitting in her old club one night. At the very same moment, when she was done, we both said, "And he believes that shit?" From his Facebook postings, I think he might really believe it. Either that, or he's being willfully ignorant.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck that be a man love them hoes spend their dou and fuck more ho's and make more dou ! Be aman a pimp a player a fuckin bosshog son !......I've changed my mind I love dating and fucking these hoes ! I love my girl and could give 2 shits what she will do when she goes back.....hell I will club at other clubs my self
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "From his Facebook postings, I think he might really believe it. Either that, or he's being willfully ignorant" I believe that's a darn good possibility.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    "Are their significant others so desparate that they tolerate their girl being intimate with multiple guys a day?" How many guys here are lying to their significant others about what goes on at the SC(or that they even go)? Why should the dancers be expected to live up to a higher standard?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "Or maybee like juice and their very open minded when it comes to love lust and money" lmao, Juice are you really @captainmorgan69 with that love, lust and loot shit....lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rome ho'......that got me to laugh so hard I busted a nut in my pants ! Good one
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    Great topic, as I have been wondering myself for some time. I tried to dance with a girl who had a wedding ring on at an xxxtras club, but I couldn't bring myself to do it because he worked at the same club! I didn't want to get into a Magicrat Pool Cur situation. She even said, "yes I do xxxtras, but we have to be careful not to get caught!" Now this was in a well known xxxtras club, so he had to know that she sucks and fucks all day, right? Maybe not. Fast forward four months later and she comes over to visit, saying she remembered me and asking to dance. I ask if we have to "be careful" this time, and she says no. I ask if she's still with her husband and she say, "yes, I'm still with my BF. But he doesn't work here anymore." This guy must like the money she brings home more than having that sweet thing all to his self. Although most dancers I asked have told me they do not have a boyfriend, just a fuck buddy. My ATF has not had a boyfriend in 4 years. I guess she tells other guys I'm one of her fuck buddies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion