tuscl

fellow tusclers question ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:17 AM
So from time 2 time I will get random pm from members that don't post in the disscusions but will ask me for detail info about the clubs and girls I go 2 and so forth......my general rule is to check them out and to see #1 how long have they been a member and #2 how many reviews have they posted......if they have a lot of one or both I will give up some info.....you guys screen the same way or is their a better way to screen before giving info......???

11 comments

• Jcromp856
    12 years ago
    I do the same juice
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Pretty much sums it up. I might add that if I hear from my TUSCL friends (vm, sc, etc.) that the party is OK, that is also good enough for me.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I never pass out girls' names, juice; but if the guy has written good reviews or is someone I know from discussions I will gladly pass on club info to him in more detailed manner than might appear in my reviews. Also hints about nearby hotels, directions, car rental info, etc.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I try to be careful about what I say. I'm happy to recommend clubs I like, and sometimes I will mention dancers' names (stage names only). But I don't want to get the clubs or girls or myself in trouble. Last year a guy pm'd me about recommendations and then asked follow-up questions that became increasingly sensitive. ("You say that Tiffany is a born-again Christian. Does she participate in full-immersion baptism? How many chapters of the New Testament do I need to read to her?") I stopped answering his questions.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I check em out too. Unless I see that they have made a sizeable contrubution to TUSCL, they only get general information.If I trust them by reputation, then I give more. Only my very trusted buddies get names and explicit details.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I agree with everything people have put on here so far.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Yeah, me too.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I also agree with every one.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    I'm with you Juice....you never know who is at the other end of the keyboard, and I would never want to get anyone I have frequented in the clubs in trouble. Caution is best till we all know for sure who we are responding to.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'm with the rest. Non contributors get a link to reviews, contributors get more details, heavy contributors and those who've helped *me* get still more. Like others, I don't give out girls' names, but if at some point I actually meet a fellow TUSCLer, I might be tempted to dish a name.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I do the same as Juice and Clubber, but don't go as far as GMD. Certainly I share names and juicy stuff like in my reviews, but no intel from conversations. Otherwise I lose some anonymity. @Jackslash - that was hilarious about Tiffany's Baptism!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion