tuscl

More About Body Hair

shadowcat has a live topic on the board about male pubic grooming/shaving. What about other male body hair and a woman's reaction to it? Apart from male pattern baldness that started 40 years ago I am a gorilla with body hair everywhere. The overwhelming majority of my sexual partners have claimed to find it attractive, sexy, and just plain manly. I have never had a long term relationship with a woman so I am not sold on what my sex partners tell me as being what women really think. My sister tells me it is disgusting.

Your experiences?

12 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Never met you, so no experiences. If I did, I wouldn't be interested in your hair coverage. :)
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    Art, I'm the same, and I hear the same thing all the time. I think they're just telling us what we want to hear, though I could be wrong. It's not like we have a lot of other options.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I still have a full head of hair but the body hair on my legs has totally disappeared. I am surprised how many dancers have complimented me on how smooth they are.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Art, I'm the same, and I hear the same thing all the time. I think they're just telling us what we want to hear, though I could be wrong. It's not like we have a lot of other options."

Me too. I hear from so many dancers that seem to love body hair. They say they hate the fact that most younger guys want to shave it all off. I hear it so much, I almost believe it. Personally, I find the hair a bit disgusting so when I tried shaving it, I had girls turn up their noses and say "yuck, are you a body builder?"
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    Never been confused with a body builder myself. I guess its the 12 pack I have hiding my six pack underneath.

There is a level in between being a hairy ape and smooth as a baby. I'm naturally hairy and use a couple of techniques.

For the back hair...dipilatory creams are good (Nair for men). They basically melt the hair off of you. The good thing is, you don't get any kind of stubble from it. It grows back fairly soft.

For the chest...use a trimmer to desired length. If I let mine go, it looks like I have a small furry dog hidden under my shirt.

For the pubic area...use a trimmer to desired length. If I let mine go, I can't find my junk!

As for arms and legs...only water sports athletes and gay men should be touching those.

Rare picture of farmerart... http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WsHI3DeqQBA/TA…

He wanted to be drawn like one of DiCaprio's french girls! LOL
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    If they don't like it fuck-em. Then leave-em! Most girls I have known well like or do not mind male body hair. Many girls have told me that they want a man not a boy. This has come from girls significantly younger than me and had no financial reason for saying so (not a stripper). What many do not like is guys that have sharp razor stubble, do not bathe, and were their pants aroung their knees. The ones that like shaved bodies and pants at the knees are usually so immature that they act like junior high girls and I cannot stand to be around them. Unfortunately many strippers are 25 going on 13. I have occasion to be around college and post college girls, they are not bashfull when you openly discuss these topics. Most girls trim close or shave because they like the feeling, easier hygiene and their men like it (better tongue access). But say they do not like a man to have a shaved chest but do like their man's pubes trimmed some, several said that they like to do it for their man to tease him.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I've had plenty of women through the years (even now) tell me they like my full head of hair. Some have commented that they like my hair otherwise, but that's the way it is. Art, fortunately, I can't comment on your hairiness in general, it doesn't affect me one way or another. I just enjoyed meeting and talking with you that fine afternoon at Bogarts. May all the holes you drill, produce ! Other than the female holes. :)
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    Holy Smokes! Prim0. I had to wash my eyes out with bleach after looking at that photo.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Art....my hair is going so I have the slick look going with a trimmed beard.....I'm a very hairy on the body 2....gorrilla we will say......all my paid and non paid long and short term girls loved it........we must learn to love and except what we are and what we have to offer others as something diff and special......some guys are pretty boys.....others like us are real men with high tesostrion....Alfa males......most bitches love us instictivly.......roll with it. !
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    ^^^^^^^

My thoughts exactly, eobard

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yes, steve. It took 3-1/2 months months - but it was worth it. What a wicked good response from eobard.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    guys talking about male grooming... WTF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion