tuscl

picking up the hot bartender in the club !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok....this is what I do when juice sees a hot bartender up n the clubs !.....
#1 I visit on a off day and hours on a week 2 week bases to build repore
#2 I make sure I keep heavy bed room eyes on her at all times....it sets off chemicals in her brain .....making you to look good to her
#3 I don't depend on game alone I will trick a little...so leave her like $50 tips and let her know dady has more if she plays right
#4 find easy but creative ways to touch her hands, shoulder, arms, neck and so on.....each time keeping your hands their longer.....this makes her subconcously acsept you and haaving sex with you
#5 be playful and tease this bitch....it will drive her crazy
#6 stay mysterious
#7 ask her out and let herknow payday is around the corner

This works for me...........what do you guys do to get otc with bartenders or other hot workers in the strip clubs ?

14 comments

• Clackport
    12 years ago
    I can't say that I've picked up a bartender, but now that you mention it, that should be my next goal. At least bartenders have morals lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya men ! I knew I wasn't the only 1 : )
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    OhioVoyeur: "does NOT seem like the PTP type"

She doesn't use BitTorrent? (What's PTP?)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    PTP is either pay to play or pulp toilet paper.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I say if you can't pick up a bartender, then she's too fat to fuck anyway.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    You guys can pickup all the bartenders you wish, but I'll stick with barmaids! :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LMAO, Clubber, that's not what the bartenders down there tell me.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

You and I only saw barmaids, as I recall. But then, maybe you were looking where I wasn't. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    That is true, ma friend. I get around. People show me the most amazing things at times. The pics I've seen of you would make most of us blush. LMAO Back to the subject, I haven't tried to pick up a barmaid of late, juice, but long ago, there was this absolutely stunning blonde who came into the restaurant I managed and sat at the bar with her mom. We talked for awhile that night and eventually I made it to the bar where she worked (not a strip club, by the way) While I chit chatted with her, this redhead sitting at the bar started making moves on me. LOL. I ended up dating both of them,and fucked them both. Just be you, that's my advice. I can't say it any better than that. If it's meant to be, it will be.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

I think your last sentence is quite accurate. Seems that is often the way my life as evolved.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I know of some bartenders and waitresses who used to be dancers and still look pretty good. I usually don't flirt that much. I do remember getting friendly with a waitress one time. I wasn't giving her any big tips at all. She was bringing me free drinks to sample. I believe I've had two different bartenders flash me their boobs. They were trying to get me to remember them. I do remember seeing some nice boobs. In one club, I remember I had guys all over the club thanking me for getting the bartender to do that. It wasn't even my idea.

I remember my first ATF became a waitress at one point but she still wanted to dance for me. She would have me sneak off with her and grab a chair and dance for me behind a door. At that point I didn't want to do anything more with her. She told me she was pregnant even though she wasn't showing yet. Her boyfriend left her so I helped her out by continuing to get dances from her for a while.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I have had zero success with bartenders, but some limited success with waitresses (of strip clubs).

I like to sweet talk the waitresses about how good they are a juggling tables and remembering orders. I try to get them to do shots with the dancers and I, and/or buy them drinks. After tipping heavily (25-40%) a couple of visits, I ask them if they dance or would consider switching to the dark side, just for me. Universally this never works because they have mentally separated themselves from "doing what dancers do."

I have gotten two phone numbers (out of like 10-12 "projects"), and went on dates with both. Scored once for free, had to pay OTC rates with the other. Thanks to TUSCL, I have learned how to get that hot stripper love. For some reason I've gotten greedy, and try my hand waitresses and shot girls.

Good luck, it can be done!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Philosopy evolves in time. What I said there was true, as you note, Clubber. Barmaids, waitresses are human. If you are decent enough to them, who knows. There was a waitress at my ATF club, I always had the hots big time for her. We got to know each other somewhat over the years, I wasn't a big tipper, but I let her know how good she and one of the other waitresses were. I was in the restaurant business a long time and knew a good server when I saw them. We never did go out, right before that club closed for extensive renovation, she was just too busy to go out. I finally gave up. But juice, ma man ! Just be you !
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

My favorite barmaid (knew her first as a dancer) used to call me when new dancers came into the club that she thought I'd like. That was a big help. When the last club she was working at closed for renovation, she disappeared. I guess I could call her. She's had the same phone for years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion