Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Indecent proposal

mikeya02

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any body ever give an "indecent proposal" to a girl that you really want? You know, the one that says no for one reason or another and it drives you nuts.You want her to say yes. I almost have but watching porn takes care of this insane idea.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for travelguy10
travelguy10
•

All of my proposals to strippers are indecent!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

You are a good man, travelguy10 !!! LOL I'm with travelguy, I'll ask them anything :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would never sully a lovely young lady by making an indecent proposal. Only a cad would do such a thing.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Stripper ARE women you can make an indecent proposal to. Like Vince, I'll ask them just about anything. And usually I get it! LOL

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Actually, I was referring to the movie. I didnt think anyone here would be that nuts.

Profile picture for iniquitous
iniquitous
•

ROFLMAO

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

That's ONLY $41.67 per hour, OhioVoyeur.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I ask crazy shit all the time !

Profile picture for Sowhatt
Sowhatt
•

only 300? jeebus. the one time i tried that last ditch move it was 1000. i couldn't swing that.

Profile picture for Jackmd
Jackmd
•

I once had a woman I knew ask me if she could "borrow" $500.00. Knowing that I would never get it back I said for a night of wanton activity I would give her the $500.00.

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

If you are asking about the movie, I'd say I have about as much chance of living it out as taking a flight to Mars.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

"the one time i tried that last ditch move it was 1000. i couldn't swing that."

Sowhatt please tell us that wasn't tiddy gal

JK JK!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Pussy poppin !

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

In the movie "Kingpin" Roy, played by Woody Harrelson, dreams that a Gambler will pay him $1,000,000 to sleep with Ishmael. This is a reference to "Indecent Proposal" starring Harrelson.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement