tuscl

so how much pussy have you paid for ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've been clubbing for 7 years now and have paid for full sex with at least 40 dancers now....and one strong 7years now running ATF.....what about you guys ?

25 comments

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    Every single one that I have sampled - no freebies for poor old farmerart.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Farmboy your a true pimp in the juices little box
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I'm not saying how many, but I've paid for every FS in one way or another.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    $7687.52 to be exact one girl charged sales tax
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    $5,000. how ever haveing friends that dance & working in 2 strip clubs most of my FS was free
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've never spent one nickel on a pussy, but I once paid $9500 for a Red Tibetan Mastiff
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My cat, Shadow was "free to a good home".
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    I have paid for all the pussy I have ever experianced.
    Only difference has been related to the payment terms.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Never paid for it directly, but it never truly came free.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    You almost always pay for it in some way shape or form. I only had one time where I had a one night stand and didn't pay for a thing. Met her, hit it off, back to my place, she left afterwards, never saw her again.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I once had phone sex. The ad in the magazine only said 99 cents a minute, but after the trip to the ER, the surgery to get it out, follow up visits to the proctologist, hell, I think I spent over $35,000
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I've been married almost 2 years. You figure it out!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    You guys lol ! Wow.....that's what I get for being juice lol.....thanks for the laughs !
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    Its never free!
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Wish I could get a bit more for my investment but those penis enhancers don't really work. So I typically only use about the first 6 inches of the pussy that I "purchase." So, I guess I pay for about 50-75 feet per year.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I don't have a damn clue. There was one time I had free sex, when I was in Topeka, KS and I just so happened to stay at the same motel she was at, but other than that, probably hundreds if not thousands.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Only got it truly free in collge. I arrived, I saw, she saw, we came, and I left. Never knew her name. After that I pay in one way or another.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    You don't pay for pussy. You pay for the bitch to leave.
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    Why pay for something you can get free.... after all the Stds come with it.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Winning !.............juice has tiger blood
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Like shadowcat, all of the cats I've had were free to a good home: Mine !! As far as woman pussy, I've had a lot, it slows down as one ages, but I've got a fine woman to live with these days. She's a woman, no doubt about it, but I think she is worth the pound of flesh she costs.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Just noticed my typo. It is almost 42 years.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    WHEWWW !! Clubber !! For a moment, I thought you had a 2nd wife stashed away somewhere. One of these days when I'm back in South Florida (I do miss my stomping grounds) LOL, I am gonna have to meet the lady that snagged you 42 years ago. I'll bring my lady, and they can chit chat whilst we catch up.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

That would be an interesting visit. I wonder if you'll visit your old "stomping grounds" ground as long as you have your lady. Does she know of your "travels" or have you not been "outed"?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Juice: "how much pussy have you paid for?"

Boat loads!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion