tuscl

OT: Cheerleaders of the 2012 NCAA Sweet 16

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 5:23 PM
For you, er, sports fans... [view link]

20 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Some of these girls could have successful careers dancing on the pole.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    There seems to be a distinct LACK of Tits! Or am I seeing the pics badly? They're pretty.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Gators!!!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Dear god I would wreck that girl from Indiana.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Stevie, thanks man....Just checked it out and here are the results: 1.) UK beats Indiana - Cats win a close one.... 2.) Baylor beats Xavier - handily.... 3.) Michigan State over Louisville - in a close, low scoring affair.... 4.) Florida upsets Marquette - Gator this one's for you... 5.) Syracuse squeeks by Wisconsin....Orange crush.... 6.) Ohio State beats Cincinnati.....Buckeyes Roll.... 7.) North Carolina over Ohio....Surprisingly Close.... 8.) Kansas pounds NC State....not close....
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ Alucard: I'm noticing the same thing too. It's just that cheerleading isn't *usually* compatible with having big boobs. I do know of one exception. I had a long time fave who was very busty (36DDD), and she said she was a cheerleader in high school. She never showed me pics of her in those days. I know which high school she went to and which year she graduated. I wonder if it's possible to find a copy of the yearbook from then. If you're curious, she's among my profile pics in row 2 from the top, pic #5 (solid blue costume).
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    They are all too smilingly wholesome for me. I like something sluttier, the Louisville girl exhibits a tiny bit of that.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You never know Art, that exterior Wholesomeness may just be hiding an inner sluttishness! LMAO
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Wow! I love cute! I would take all of them over our RTH list of ten. Tough time deciding between Florida and NC State. The Marquette and Syracuse girls should appeal to those who like cheerleader types with tight abs. The Louisville girl is the only one that has a stripper look about her
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The Louisville girl does have the best potential as a stripper. But let's not give up on the others. Add stripper clothing, whorish make-up, some tats and piercings, and a boob job, and these girls could all be swinging around a pole. Alucard, I think you see a lack of tits because you're used to looking at strippers. After hanging out in strip clubs for years, I'm disappointed with the tits of most normal women.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Jeez, you big boob fetishists trip me out. :)) There is no way that I'd complain about any of those girls' boobs.
  • bumrubber
    12 years ago
    When I was a freshman I had a thing with a 21 year old cheerleader who was a fucking animal. Since then I've gone for the athletic ones. Big boobs don't match fit bodies.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    My first girlfriend in college was a cheerleader and she had big boobs.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Alucard, I think you see a lack of tits because you're used to looking at strippers. After hanging out in strip clubs for years, I'm disappointed with the tits of most normal women" Well I've seen all types of Tits in Strip Clubs jackslash. From completely flat chested to obscenely Huge! As a matter of course I prefer reasonably sized Tits, medium to medium-large. Not flat & not gigantic. In my job as an OR Nurse I've seen all size tits on women being operated on. So I believe I have a handle on the breast sizes of women. To my practiced eye all but 1 of those Cheerleaders are pretty flat.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    1.) UK beats Indiana - Cats win a close one.... 2.) Baylor beats Xavier - handily.... 3.) Michigan State over Louisville - in a close, low scoring affair.... 4.) Florida upsets Marquette - Gator this one's for you... 5.) Syracuse squeeks by Wisconsin....Orange crush.... 6.) Ohio State beats Cincinnati.....Buckeyes Roll.... 7.) North Carolina over Ohio....Surprisingly Close.... 8.) Kansas pounds NC State....not close.... Stevie, I just went back and looked at/re-posted my Sweet 16 predictions which were based on Cheerleader pics....It was suprisingly almost spot on...Consider: 1.) 7 of the 8 outcomes were correct. Only Louisville over Michigan St did not pan out. However, it was predicted to be a low scoring affair, and if you took the UNDER you would have had positive action.... 2.) Much to Gator's delight (we think) - Florida pulled the upset as predicted.... 3.) Syracuse did squeek by - by one point!!! 4.) Ohio State did roll.... 5.) UNC/Ohio was suprisingly close - OT in fact.... 6.) In retrospect I should have given more consideration to the sluttiness of the Louisville Cheerleader. Would have been 8 out of 8 on this exercise....
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Great job, M_R. Guess we need to come up with a thread for the final 4.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Alright, here are the upcoming weekend (Sat/Sun) games based on the Cheerleaders once more... 1.) Florida beats Louisville.....wtf, Gator trumps sluttiness? 2.) Ohio State over Syracuse.....Buckeyes crush Orange 3.) Baylor defeats Kentucky......Upset of the weekend, base on pics 4.) North Carolina over Kansas...Game is close Don't bet the house on Baylor, but take the points if you must play this...
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "1.) Florida beats Louisville.....wtf, Gator trumps sluttiness?" Should have gone with the sluttiness...
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    That game surprised no one more than me...
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ So, you guys are saying that my slutty cheerleader from Louisville is keeping her team alive in this massively boring basketball tournament? Thank God that basketball is a Canadian invention we sent south that you Yanks didn`t turn around and peddle back to us up here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion