tuscl

Rate the Hottie # 3

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:16 PM
If you have not already done so, be sure to Rate Hotties #1 ([view link]) and 2 ([view link]) Rate the Hottie #3 Trying to keep it random, I went to the middle of the alphabet in my quest for Hottie #3. Meet Tiffany from Club Vogue in Columbia, Mo. Tiffany says “I just recently moved back to Columbia from W. Virginia. I love dancing because I get to meet a lot of interesting people, plus it's good exercise! It's nice to be back in Como, and everyone at Vogue is so cool. I'd love to meet you.” Lot's of pics of Miss Tiffany to choose from, apparently some at least are from a commercial shoot for the club, so the are quasi professional, while the others seem to be from a stage performance (but may be a "staged" performance): [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Tiffany has some resemblance to RTH #1 Lexi ([view link]), who I rated a 7. Tiffany has a few tats, butnot so many that I could not overlook them, and she has natural breasts (I think) and a modestly delightful bum. These pluses, however, are not enough to overcome some pretty big negatives for me. 1) her face is simply not that attractive to me; 2) the one picture in which she is smiling is good, but in all the rest (including about 8 more on the website) she looks bored or angry; 3) in the in the club pics, her hair looks like it could use a wash and blow dry. Having rated the last Hottie (Britney) a 5, I am reticent to give Tiffany the same ranking because put side by side, I would prefer her to Britney. Her comments suggest to me that she might be more personable than her appearance suggests, so we might head to the VIP if it was getting late and no one better (like Lexi) was in my future. My rating: 6

32 comments

• JackKash
    12 years ago
    Yeah, She's not getting me going. Really playing the Stripper with the capital S. Can't stand the boots. Agree - 6
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Lexis is better looking than this Dancer. And I still prefer #2. Personality still plays a big role.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I no like. Too fat. Ugly face. Body does nothing for me. Rate her a 4 at best.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Better than hottie #2. In the same 'range' as hottie #1, but slightly less apealing IMO. I guess a 6.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I had about the same reaction to her as I did number 1. 6-7, depending on how she looks naked.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I was ready to give her a 6 from the first photo, but the others take her down to a 5 for me.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Not my cup of tea, I'd rate her the lowest of the three so far at 3-4. She might look better naked, and maybe if she's got a good personality it could increase, but purely from these pictures I wouldn't pay attention to her in a club setting.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I would put her at a 6. The photography in the "commercial shoot" is horrible. No excuse for a professional to have blur and grain in their photographs. The lighting is also terrible (they obviously were posing the shots) and could be easily corrected in Camera Raw. What ever they paid the "photographer" above free is too much.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Marginal Mug and Configuration issues....solid 5.5
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I agree with Mjx 01, she is definitely prettier than miss tattoo freak #2, but falls short of matching #1 Lexi. About all I could give her is a 6. Jackson, I don't think any of the girls so far have captured my desire to have dances, although of the 3, Lexi (#1) seems like my only choice so far. If I were at the club, I would probably still be searching for something better.
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    5 for her. I'll do a dollar dance with her. That's it.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    4. Wouldn't fuck it.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    Just to balance out you guys who like the heroin chic skinny bitches, I'll give her an 8.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    @LeeH . . . LOL @pabloantonio I think Hottie # 4 will be the first to garner some real appreciation (if I am any judge of what the typical TUSCLer is looking for). Fact is, I've been scouring the websites for pictures and its not easy to find multiple shots of a dancer (I think you need a few views to get the best assessment as some comments above show). Many sites have no pictures at all and of those that do, there is often only one shot per dancer. Just to be a sport, I will go ahead and post #4 tonight to see if it raises the appreciation level. I thank everyone who has responded to these threads . . . I think we are getting a very good perspective of how different TUSCLers approach the "rating game".
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I like her body. Hate the small boobs. Face isn't that good. I give her a 6
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    I'm actually thinking I should have given #2 something like a 6. I was a bit too hard on her. Because this girl is definitely in the 3-4 range, and I would not go for a lap dance with her.
  • qweasdzxc
    12 years ago
    I would giver her a 5.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I would give the "commercial photographer" a 1. And I would refuse to pay.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I'll give her a 5. I would give her a 5.5 if she wasn't wearing panties under the teddy in "Tiffany-6"
  • boatmonkey
    12 years ago
    6.0 Another average looking girl, a little thick in the middle. Nothing suggests a good time in VIP to me in those pics so I have to think she would just be OK. But she might fool me.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    loses 2 points due to the tat so I give her a 5
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I always look at the pictures and rate her before I read anyone's comments. Jackson - we sure think a lot alike. Your thoughts mirrored mine. She reminded be of the first girl, only less attractive. I know she was a little thick, but I don't really mind that too much. Her face just wasn't doing it for me. He tats, though not as bad as girl #2, did not help her cause. A weak 6. Possibly even a 5. Would need to see her in person.
  • metalhed
    12 years ago
    5, maybe a 6 shes nothing special. I dig brunettes but she doesnt stand out to me.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    6. Too thick, too many stretch marks on the thighs.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    4....just say i would not get a dance with her.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I would give her a 6 to 6.5. At least no plastic.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    I give her a 5 for being just average.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    5, for just average. See above.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'll throw a 6 at her. She might look better naked but I'm going with what I see.
  • brainiac
    12 years ago
    She's too bored and her face looks rough. Her body is below average as well. She's the kind of dancer I avoid. I give her a 3.5.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Really doesn't have the curves to get into the 8 or above category. On the other hand her skin looks nice and smooth and she hasn't spoiled it with excessive tats or piercings.
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    she looks pretty damn old to me.. in stripper years anyway. Her legs are big, but not muscular. the stretch marks don't help either.. this girl does absolutely nothing for me.. 4.5... maybe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion