tuscl

Rate the Hottie #2

A gratifying and edifying response to Rate the Hottie #1 (https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…).

Our first Hottie was from Alabama, so for Hottie #2 I went to the opposite end of the alphabet. Meet Britney from Cowboys in Casper, Wyoming. We don't know much about Britney, except that she does not mind posing for some fairly explicit pictures.

(Warning: several images below are NSFW. Do not open if you are offended by nudity . . . and if you are, what the H*** are you doing on this site?)

http://www.cowboysgc.com/images/img003.j…
http://www.cowboysgc.com/images/img007.j…
http://www.cowboysgc.com/images/img008.j…
http://www.cowboysgc.com/images/img005.j…
http://www.cowboysgc.com/images/img001.j…

OK. Let's see. I definitely like her two blonde friends better. Tats is a minus. Hair also a negative. Fake boobs. Nice legs and ass (from what I can tell of the latter). Her face is too angular.

My rating: 5

52 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The body alone would be 7, but the hair is just not appealing, and the boobs look fake too. Ordinarily, the tats would add a point or two, but not here. 6.
  • cnyknight
    13 years ago
    I agree over all with the above comments.

Haircut could definately turn the scowly semi elvira kind of look to a potentially cute face.

Tits are the classic over done look. Rock hard, non-moving, obviously fake. Based on her frame im sure she had tiny little A-cup tittles before but the boob job is the other end of the blah spectrum.

Not a fan of the ink either ... not cute and sexy but not the dirty bad girl look either.

Over all a 5 (only cause she does have a nice body and her ass isnt bad if thats your thing) but a definate "Hot Mess" at best
  • igloo9999
    13 years ago
    I gotta agree with a 7 for the body as a start but -1 for the obvious fake boobs, -1 for entirely too many tats & -1 for the goofy hair. Grand total 5 for looks alone.
  • igloo9999
    13 years ago
    I gotta agree with a 7 for the body as a start but -1 for the obvious fake boobs, -1 for entirely too many tats & -1 for the goofy hair. Grand total 5 for looks alone.
  • igloo9999
    13 years ago
    I gotta agree with a 7 for the body as a start but -1 for the obvious fake boobs, -1 for entirely too many tats & -1 for the goofy hair. Grand total 4 for looks alone.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I agree with Che, she wrecked a beautiful canvas. Too much metal, too much ink. Nice breast enhancements but otherwise just a trashy looking slut.

My rating - 3
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I agree with Che, she wrecked a beautiful canvas. Too much metal, too much ink. Nice breast enhancements but otherwise just a trashy looking slut.

My rating - 3
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    a 5 at best.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I'm with Che. Could have been a solid 7 if ink & piercing free, but all the ink & piercing drops her down to a 5 maybe less.

No wait... her pussy tat says "sin for sale." Ugh. What a shame.

I also agree that her two blond frineds are WAY WAY beter looking. Hard to tell with out a better look, but the 'bottom" blond with curly hair could rate very highly on my scale.
  • jester214
    13 years ago
    I wanted to give her a 6 but then I looked back at the first picture, and I'm downgrading her to a 5.

Probably a good fuck though.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Not my type, I'll agree with the concensus - 5....
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    In my eyes I'd give her a 9. After all she is simply human with flaws & NOT some "impossible" perfect Fantasy ideal. I'd be happy to spend time with her and find out about a more important part of her...her personality. Baring a really Major problem with her personality, I'd very likely take her into a VIP area for "FUN"!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Agree with much of what others said. But I'm going even lower. Only a 2 on my scale.

I was tempted to go lower based on initial picture - ink, ugly hair - but her nice body saved her from the dreaded zero.

I would NEVER get a dance from this woman. I hope she reads TUSCL

• JacksonEsskay
    13 years ago
    ahem . . . Alucard thinks Lexi (http://www.thefurnacebham.com/dancers/le…) is a 7.5, though her ass is too big, but Britney (http://www.cowboysgc.com/images/img003.j…) is a 9 because "she is simply human with flaws & NOT some 'impossible' perfect Fantasy ideal." Of course, given his handle (hint . . . read it backwards), I guess I am not surprised. I'll see if I can find a real vamp for a future RTH to see if he rates her a 10 :-)

Cue music . . . Everybody sing it with me, "It takes, Diff'rent Strokes. It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world."
  • JacksonEsskay
    13 years ago
    @motorhead -- Never fear, I've got one warming up in the bullpen that I feel certain will get a high rating from you . . . keep an eye out for RTH#4!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    3 sounds about right. Tats, yuck!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Hmm...Such arrogance! LOL
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I agree with many of the previous posters. The body is bangin', but the tats and hair take away from overall package. She gets a 5. And jester is right on the money, she is probably a freak in bed.
  • xedin5436
    13 years ago
    I don't mind tats, piercings, and fake boobs (although these aren't all that appealing), but I just don't find her especially attractive to begin with. The hair is a definite negative, and while she's got nice thighs, she's got kind of skinny chicken legs otherwise. The last picture makes it look like she could be cute, but the first one doesn't work for me. I probably wouldn't get a dance with her.

• Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I love the underwear tattoo. Love it. Her face and hair isn't the greatest. Body is good. Body is a 7.5. Face is a 5. I give her a 6.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    In the one pic with the nice looking tits I would rate her an 8, but after seeing the other pics with all the tatoos etc I would likely rate her a 6 or7 and look around to see if I see more appealing dancers. Some clubs don't have anything but average looking dancers. I like to see a nice pair of boobs and a nice pair of legs. Her boobs are great. Her legs look could from the side but I've seen much more appealing shapes. So my final rating is 6.7 for me due to all the tatoos. I do like her boobs. Maybe I'm hornier than some others when logging on here, that may affect my rating.
  • carl95
    13 years ago
    I'll say 7.

I'm fine with her ink minus the text up the middle but even with that its way better than most of the tattoos you see on strippers. Same with the breasts, a little bit too full, but they look like they were done by a pro (no scars).

The hair is a wreck but the face in that last shot is just calling to me. The eyes, the little turned up nose, and those lips... ditch that lower lip stud though.

I would really be interested to see her before all of the body mods.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I find her ink to be appealing with two exceptions, the wording on her lower stomach is stupid and though I think the tricep tat looks good reading it makes it stupid again. She has a great body, though fake tits are a turn off and given how awesome that body is I'm curious about other enhancements possibly.

The stupid ink cancels the good ink. Fake tits detract from the great body. skin gear I don't mind but also doesn't appeal to me so I'd go with middle of the road on this girl: 5

I would still get dances. I have a hunch this girl gives a good one.
  • Ghosty
    13 years ago
    I'd start her at an 8 but the over-fake looking boobs and especially the hair (why do I hear everyone typing in slightly effeminate accents on this? "Oh that hair! Horrible!"), I'm still giving her a seven. Nice body and pretty face, though I'm also suspicious that with the heavy Photoshopping the real thing is not so smooth.
  • Ghosty
    13 years ago
    She needs to report to the L'Oreal Hair and Makeup Room immediately (for you Project Runway fans).
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    These hottie ratings just prove how impossible it is to rank girls.

Jackson gave us a solid 7 with #1.

Yet some of the same guys who ranked #1 as a 7 or 6, ranked hottie #2 the same.

Yet the girls are nothing alike in physical beauty which baffels me as to how the same guy can give both girls the same rating.

I think the answer lies in that most guys here are apparently horny bastards who would fuck any dancer they could.
  • xedin5436
    13 years ago
    Well, this is obviously a completely different type of girl than #1, but I don't think that should necessarily mean that the ratings will be totally different from everybody. Different girls could push different buttons for me and still end up with the same rating, even though they look nothing alike. I think if this girl lost the goofy hairdo I'd be quite likely to put her as high as I did #1. Sometimes the zaftig girls work, sometimes the athletic alterna-girls do. I don't have one perfectly platonic ideal stripper checklist, so different girls can get higher ratings with me in different ways.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    If you want to look skinny hang around fat people. I would take either of her two blonde companions over her. Those pictures just point out how pretty she might have been with diffent life choices.

Since I don't know what her pre-surgery boobs looked like I can't say if these are an improvement or not but I wouldn't regard them as a major detraction.

The tats are just terrible, inartisic, inconsistent, and terrible in message. Everybody considering getting inked should ask themselves this question: Would I hang this image on the wall of my living room? If not, then WTF are you doing having it carved into your body!

The haircut is also a mess and just completes the image of a high maintenance mess of a woman. It just scream the old addage 'never get involved with a person with more mental problems than you!'

I can see how this girl might be attractive to an emo goth guy with low self esteem. But that is not me.
  • Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    I would rate 7+ without the bolt ons, bad haircut, metal and tats. With all the add on optional equipment maybe a 5 but more like 4.5. I also agree that with that much body and fender work she is likely a mental mess. A good one Not to share your real name or OTC.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Wow, a lot of you are even pickier than me. I like her boobs. A poster called them "rock hard", but I would want to test them on my face before jumping to that conclusion. The tats are bad, and the face isn't that good. Still, I would grade her about a 6. I can imagine getting some lap dances and extras from her.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    5, for pretty much the same reasons everyone else pointed out. But I'd fuck it.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    You guys are tough, I'd probably stop at 7 myself.
    Interesting sociology coming out of this. As I read through all the posts - seems the majority of TUSCLers prefer natural, ink free or discreet ink girls - the ol' "Girl Next Door" type. Probably premature to state that already as JacksonEsskay's survey has more to go. We'll see if the trend continues. Polls aren't closed yet.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    start with an 8 for her body then subtract 5 for the tats and 2 for the horrible hair cut = 1 ( barely fuckable)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "I love the underwear tattoo. Love it."

Uh huh. My sentiments exactly.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @georg- I knew you and I would agree on that. :)
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    " As I read through all the posts - seems the majority of TUSCLers prefer natural, ink free or discreet ink girls"

Exactly! Well said Jack!

So why, oh, why do so many young girls - strippers or not - get so many damn tattoos? Or for that matter, when a dancer makes her first $5000, she runs out and gets an awful boob job!?!
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    @motor: my thoughs exactly
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    Didn't want to summarize before more data is collected but that's what I was thinking too, motorhead, mjx01 and Che.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @stiletto: I'm that predictable, huh? :))
  • serpentx
    13 years ago
    I would give her 7
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @georg- kinda..but that's not a bad thing
  • qweasdzxc
    13 years ago
    I would giver her a 6.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I'm ok w/ ink as art. Not a Jackson Pollack for me on this ink work. lol.

Nice body, but other attributes detract. A six as presented.
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago

Very pretty face in the last shot, great body except for the calves, or lack of calves. But HOT just the same. Edible looking. Probably good in the VIP.
  • metalhed
    13 years ago
    Id say a 5. the hair kills it for me. I dont mind tats but hers are kind of ugly. Face is definatley cute in the last picture. Body is good and improve the haircut and shes maybe a 6.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Too much ink and too slutty looking. I'd buy dances if she were the best in the place. But she wouldn't be best in any of the clubs I frequent. Give her a 5.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Jackson,

Are you compiling these results to get an average rating and then present the "Hottie" award winner?
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Jackson,

This is most fun I've had on here in years. Love this.

Major props, dude! Keem 'em coming. (not too many at once though - keep up the anticipation)
  • JacksonEsskay
    13 years ago
    @Clubber

Sort of. Once we get a few more Hotties (let say 10), my plan was to post then all in a single new thread with the average votes. I guess the highest rated would be Hottie of the Month. Sure wish We could post the photos in the thread itself, but HTML code does not work.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    One comment mentioned how two very different dancer could get the same rating from the same guy. As an example, say there were identical twin Asian dancers, identical in all ways except one has sort dyed blond hair and the other, straight, jet black, silky hair down to the middle of her back. The latter could easily be 2 points higher on my scale. Each trait is weight differently by us all.

If one were a "B" and the other a "C", they might well both have the same ranking by me.
  • brainiac
    13 years ago
    I really like her body even though I'm not a fan of cosmetic surgery or body modification. Her hair and face detract from her overall attractiveness but not as much for me as for most everyone else.

I give her a 6.
  • fructose_father
    13 years ago

I'm not a big fan of ink, but at least her entire body isn't convered in them.. I think she has a really cute face, I like the raven haired girls, and she has a chest..
    I seem to be one of the few guys who doesn't mind fake tits. Fake, real... as long as they look good, as her do, it's all good.

a solid 7 for me..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion