tuscl

Do strippers ever refused to dance with a guy?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:22 AM
has anyone here ever get turned down for a dance when asked?? does that happen?

38 comments

• bang69
    12 years ago
    yes it hapens all the time. if a dancer doesnt feel comfy with you she'll pass on you
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Woody Allen shows what happens to me when I ask for a dance: [view link]
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've had some Dancers that I tipped on Stage & asked for a Dance NOT cum over & see me. They disappeared to the locker room. Obviously doing something they felt was more important than earning my $$$!!
  • Jmoney007
    12 years ago
    it also happens if it looks like you will be more trouble than its worth, she will pass on you and possibly black ball you so no other dancer will approach you.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "it also happens if it looks like you will be more trouble than its worth" That's NOT Me!!! LMFAO
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Sure. Happens all the time. Don't take it personally. Could mean a dancer is tied up with a guy that is a big spender.
  • asianlover1028
    12 years ago
    @jacksmith haha "get lost, creep" LOL i doubt they would be that straight up in a strip club.. however LMAO at that scene.. i love woody allen movies!!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Refusal hasn't happened to me yet. But this has happened --> where I've gone up to the stage, tipped and asked for a dance....She says "I'll come find you in ten minutes"....It's code for I've got another dance before you, and you're back in the queue....
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Never been refused, but like everyone that has clubbed for years, I've gotten the "I have some dances to do before you."
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Oh yeah, it happens all the time. I remember this Southern cutie, who would turn me down. Then there was this hot, hot, hot Czech babe, who had an awesome set of tits, just like my avatar, "Melon Girl". I must have been too eager or something. LOL
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I don't get turned down directly very often, but like others I get "I'll be back in ten minutes." At which point there's maybe a 50-50 chance she actually will be back. I don't wait, I move on to the next one.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Flat out refused? Not that I can remember. But like others, I've gotten the "I'll be there in a minute" brush off more than a few times.
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    This one girl that I usually see I'm usually competing with this regular. SUCKS. However, there was one time we were sitting and this guy wanders over to try and get her to do dances for him and she straight up said, "No thanks!" rather than the "I'm with a client/Give me 10 minutes" spiel. So yea, don't take it personally if she feeds you a lie while she attends to regulars. But if she flat out says "NO THANKS!" You should go take a look at yourself in the mirror... because maybe you got a booger hanging out your nostril or something.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Never been refused a dance as such, but I was told by one girl in Rhino that she never does $20 dances in the main room, she only ever did VIP. Obviously $20 dances were beneath her.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Never beeen turned down ! But I'm sure if a guy is nasty enough a girl just might say oooooo hell na !
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Never had it happen to me (though I've been put off before), but girls tell me about it all the time. As mentioned, generally when a guy "creeps them out", asks th something insane (like "can I bite your tit?") or has bad bo.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "she never does $20 dances in the main room, she only ever did VIP" Sounds like she was going for the GOLD! LOL
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have been turned down many times, even after flashing my benjies at the girl.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Strippers turn down customers all of the time. They don't have to dance with customers they don't like, and they won't.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I know some white dancers that will not dance for black customers. While I have been to a few "black" clubs, I have never been turned down but I assume that there are some black dancers that will not dance for white customers.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    I've gotten the "I'll be back in 5 - 10" no shows and the dancer who disappears after leaving the stage. The former I can't really stand anymore. Don't you know they come back around if they see me getting dances with the other girls and then they usually weren't worth the wait.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "but girls tell me about it all the time. As mentioned, generally when a guy "creeps them out", Good thing no one on this board has to worry about that...
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    I'm sure it depends on the place, but the thing I hear most often is "I'm an independent contractor, they can't make me dance for that guy."
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Sorry to hear that Farmerart. I have seen my favorite dance for some interesting characters at managements request. You might want to give that a try sometime. I think the key is you want a dance from a girl that wants to dance for you, not a girl that doesn't want to dance for you. I too have missed out on dances with girls that never approach me or don't come back and see me. On a least a couple of occasions I didn't really get a no, I somehow just didn't get a dance.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    It happens
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    I have not personally benn turned down, but it does happen. It also depends on the club / management. Some manager try to make the dancers dance for anyone.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    For all of the talk I hear about dancers not wanting to dance for women, I've never been refused a dance. But like others here, I've also been the victim of the "oh I'll be there in a minute" routine. I think that if you spend any kind of time in stripclubs you're bound to have that happen. Many times, in fact.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I have never been refused a dance but I did have one dancer who I had gotten dances from in the past tell me that I needed to pay her in order to tell her a joke. Then she asked me if I was getting dances from her or not. The club was full that nite and she couldn't get dances from anu customers that nite. She tried to walk my way several times that nite. I just walked the other way or grabbed another girl and headed for dances. I never got another dance from her or spoke to her again. I have had other instances where a dancer I know saw another dancer being rude to me and they confronted the rude dancer and set them straight. Some girls are just bitches
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Motorhead's got it right. Many, maybe most, dancers have no sense of urgency about not leaving money on the table. When they're flush, they get very finiky about who they'll dance for, or maybe they'll just blab with somebody till their shift is over. Getting money in order to save it for a future need or want doesn't seem to cross their mind.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've had dancers say they don't d table dances or charge minimum such and such an amount for dances. Some never do approach. I figure they have lots of regulars and guys approaching them so they don't seek out anyone new. Then I've had some who never gor back around to me. Either I was busy or they were most of the time. I have had some dancers on rare occasions say they won't dance for some a..hole. I guess they were upset about something about another customer if they volunteered that information to me. Usually I'm a regular of the dancer so she probably feels comfortable with me. I never repeat that information to the a..hole in the club. That would be asking for trouble. could be you look like an ex she hates, terrible smell, you look like the guy from last time that grabbed her ass and asked how much for a bj or a number of other things out of your control. I once had a dancer I never saw start complaining I disappeared after asking for a dance. I never talked to her. She confused me with somebody else. Dancers forget faces too. If she was hot and prices right, I might get dances from her and let whomever she was looking for wait if they are even still in the club.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    One of my favs stopped dancing when she made enough money for the day. She just hangs around and just talks until her shift is over.
  • SlipperySlope
    12 years ago
    At a club in Charlotte, I had one girl who danced with the guys who I went with, but she would only walk in my line of sight and do a little dance. She would smile, but would never sit on my lap or ask if I wanted a dance. And a little later she gave me her number. Gorgeous girl by the way
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Yes I have declined to dance with someone. It doesn't happen alot but it does happen.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Clubber decides not to risk being turned away by 25. :(
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Clubber decides not to risk being turned away by 25. :(" If you are polite & a gentleman, I don't think you would have a problem. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @clubber: Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It doesn't cost *you* anything if she says "no". :)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Clubba, Drac and gmd, I'm getting in the Stiletto queue behind you guys....lol, before juice gets here....I'm gonna fight for my chance to get turned away....
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion