Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:50 PM
how important is atmosphere?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Who wants to know?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I think it pretty much is a necessity for life on this rock we call earth!
  • normajeansclub
    12 years ago
    im talking about for a strip club.
  • normajeansclub
    12 years ago
    im talking about for a strip club.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    clubber is correct. we'd be SOL without all the nitrogen and oxygen around here. :)
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm just glad we live on a Class M planet. Just think how some of us would look if we lived on a class Z planet. (Only Trekkies will understand that reference). But to answer your question legitimately, I want an atmosphere that is relaxed and safe without a ton of people. Helps to have the most fun.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    As long as there are some fine looking ladies walking around in the club, it's all good.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    its important
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I think it is important to have a good atmosphere at a club, because basically, we all go to strip clubs to blow a stash of cash, but if none of the dancers are entertaining, it's hard to spend money.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Music NOT so Loud I have to SHOUT, not all Rap Music...I prefer 1970's & 1980's Music. Comfortable seating. NOT extremely Dark. I don't want a constant & aggressive Drink hustle! And a GREAT Holodeck to go with the Class M status! LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Hell yeah it's important. If I walk into a club and all they're playing are show tunes and the dancers are rather tall I'm not sticking around.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Good atmosphere includes oxygen and naked babes.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    "How Important is Atmosphere?" Seriously, I think this has been answered many times on here. "Atmosphere" is just a word that encompasses all we like and dis-like about any club, as indicated by Alucard's reply.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Good atmosphere is a must. If the babe is passing some horrendous gas while doing a lap dance for me. I'll stop the dance. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck it !
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I think atmosphere is similar to the physical club rating. It takes into consideration the parking lot, bathroom, lap dance area, VIP area, seating, bar, etc.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Fuck the atmosphere! I think it's called an air dance
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    You can have a multi million dollar club. all the items checked off ,food, table dances, etc. etc., then have a dead club. Atmosphere would suck. Club isn't offering what customers want so they don't visit. I stopped visiting one such club when they went from all nude in the main club to topless only. They removed the ability for me to save money by making me buy very expensive beer in the club. So yeah, you can have a big checklist next to a club of what is offered and have the club suck big time. Dead club, no atmosphere.
  • amarillobabes
    12 years ago
    There is nothing worse than walking into a Gentleman's club that has an air of desperation and hopelessness about it. I agree with sharkhunter I have managed Multimillion dollar clubs and local dives. the Most important thing is that club staff and dancers are in the right frame of mind, that is when the magic happens
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion