tuscl

What I Did While TUSCL Was Down

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
When TUSCL was down today, I went to ASSC (alt.sex.strip-clubs newsgroup) to see if anybody knew what was up. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I came across a thread that might be of interest to some here, "Getting strippers attention without your wallet". The URL for the Google Groups page is:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex.s…

12 comments

• minnow
    18 years ago
    Didn't know it was down either, too busy having fun in Tampa.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I didn't know it was down. When was this?
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I thought I heard something ...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Wasn't a problem. I spent the whole 9 hrs. 43 min. clicking the refresh button every 15 seconds, cursing at the top of my lungs and shaking my fist to the heavens.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    If you had to think of something to do, you spend WAY too much time on this site. :)
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Considering I work nights, I was probably sleeping and am now only showing awareness that TUSCL was down.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I read somewhere that strippers are often bored. I believe that and it explains why some strippers keep asking me so many questions. Of course that may just be a female thing. I had two females at work today who were both about to talk to me almost collide and then they started talking to each other asking questions and on and on and on. I went back to work and tried to ignore their conversation.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    TUSCL goes down faster and almost as often as parody goes down on his new boyfriend: chandler.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I didn't notice. I was probably working or visiting relatives.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    The site was down?
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Took plaintiffs' depositions in yet another baseless lawsuit...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    It was down Friday morning and early afternoon. Apparently, in order to add the New Reviews section to the home page.

Has anybody looked at the ASSC thread?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion