tuscl

What did you wonder about before and during your first strip club visit?

Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:52 PM
I actually wondered if bj's were a common thing in strip clubs and wondered if I was going to end up getting one when someone from work wanted to take me to one. I didn't say anything about it though. That turned out to be something I didn't need to worry about. It would have been the minimum I could have expected if I had been taken by someone else to a truck stop that sounded like a brothel. When someone told me to bring a lot of cash and a lot of ones, I thought $50 was a lot of cash to be carrying around. I couldn't imagine possibly spending all of it. This was in the 1990's.

15 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    "When someone told me to bring a lot of cash and a lot of ones, I thought $50 was a lot of cash to be carrying around. I couldn't imagine possibly spending all of it." Yes! Before becoming a strip club regular, I never carried much cash and I never imagined I would fork over so much money with a smile on my face.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I can't remember. It was a long, long, time ago.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My first strip club visit was to the Admiral Theater in Chicago and being I lived in the far western suburbs of Chicago and didn't make regular trips to Chicago, I was mostly hoping not to get lost or end up in a bad neighborhood. I'm not really sure what I was thinking while I was there.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    One thought: Boobies!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I thought I was going to get laid so I dropt $500 and got fucken 17 airdances ! That's a damn good way to start of my habbit and bust my bubble ! I'm suprised I keept going lol !
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Like others, I didn't take much money and wanted to see naked women. Saw that and was offered other things. Next time I went with more money.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    With the thoughtless rashness of youth, I was thinking about getting back at my then girlfriend, who'd broken up with me by fucking somebody else. Too bad I hadn't grown up a bit more; if I'd known then what I know now...
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Back in 1962 it was a 3 hour drive from L.A. to TJ on Pacific Coast Highway(US101). I just hoped my POS car would make it round trip.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I can't remember. It was a long, long, time ago" The same with me Vince. LOL
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    My first club visit was in 2009 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I live in Virginia, but I was in Minnesota for my first LIVE Vikings game :) and a buddy of mine and I went to a club called "Deja Vu" after he picked me up from the airport. I really didn't wonder about much. I was just excited to go and see what it was like.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Before, as I recall, I was pretty sure I was going to get arrested. During, about the same as Che, above.
  • Punster
    12 years ago
    I thought I might get arrested too! I also hoped I'd get laid but most of the girls in the clubs a teases - they know the longer they can keep your dick hard, the more money they can get out of you...
  • Punster
    12 years ago
    I have had a couple I've come close to going home with - if I'd had more time, maybe... I DID go home with one, but we didn't have sex - just very private lap dances. She lived in a trailer at the time, then later rented a house but we never did the deed.
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    My first time I was wondering how many track marks and c-section scars I'd see. Between the lighting and makeup, I think I walked away surprised I didn't see any of either. I'm less naive though about how makeup & lighting can cover up stuff...that & beer goggles.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    why is my cock hanging out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion