tuscl

are we more addicted to our cell phones then the girls in the strip clubs?

chimark
Illinois
Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:34 PM
I was at a club today and there were maybe a dozen people there. I quickly check my phone for something and a girl is walking up to me. She saw I was using the phone so she walked away and she was my kinda girl. I then looked around and saw that maybe 7 or 8 other people were doing stuff on their phones. I'm starting to wonder if we have a bigger addiction to the android/ Iphone and Blackberry's then we do to the SC. By the way I tried to look for that girl later and couldn't find her... I really need to evaluate my priorities!!

14 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Guilty. I usually come for my current ATF. Unless there is an exceptionally hot dancer on stage I can get bored. So I'm on the phone til she hits the floor. Usually TUSCL. I know. Me bad.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Guilty part 2 ! I'm on tuscl all the time in the club ! Lol ! It helps keep all the girls I don't like or want "play" long gone and yes asap as my atf or a hot lady hits the stage its fuckin game time son !
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Are you kidding?? If something comes out of my pants at the club, it's not my phone.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    LOL. very good! One problem is there are too many women right now that SHOULD NOT be dancing. Too many chunky, ordinary looking dancers. Stage dancing rarely keeps me entertained anymore. So while I'm waiting for VIP time, it's FB or TUSCL or texting my ATF asking where are u?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    This conversation, subject to the limits of my aging memory, happened a couple of years ago, shortly after I got my first iPhone. A very cute dancer approached me, and sat down. Her: How come you're paying more attention to your phone that you are to all the naked women walking around? Me: Well, until you showed up, my phone was more interesting. Now... (putting my phone away) Her: Wow, that's a really good line. A *little* cheesy, but pretty good. Me: Maybe cheesy, but did it work? Her: Oh yeah, it worked, alright. Stripper shit? Hell yeah, but she *was* just about the cutest girl in the place, and the evening turned out about as good as I could have expected.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I've never tried fucking my cell phone
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Now I have a reason to get a smart phone. To surf the internet in strip clubs. I think I might pass on that and hope I don't end up in clubs that boring. I brought my ipad to surf the net in one club and was so bored otherwise in the club, I could have stayed home and gotten more entertainment on a bigger screen.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I go to strip clubs to prove I can text on a tiny screen while ignoring hot girls removing their clothes in front of me.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    I ignore hot girls so I can text other hot girls, "WTF? I thought you said you were working this shift!"
  • uscue13
    12 years ago
    Joke all you guys want, but I've found the cell phone to be the perfect wingman when dealing with a clinger. I've had more than a few "phone calls" I've had to take or I tell them I just texted my ATF in the locker room and she's on her way out. Works
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Uhh......?? NO !!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Not me. Although I have one, it is for emergency use only. It stays in my car and is only turned on if I am expecting a call or am out of town. It really pisses me off seeing some of the dumb things drivers do while using them.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    I leave the phone in the car mostly because I can not afford to loose it. I have seen both dancers and mongers in state of panick as they realize they have miss place their phone. I imagine a dud in the back of the club selling stolen (misplaced) smart phones.
  • Punster
    12 years ago
    I lost mine in a club once - went back and they had kept it for me. Since then, I never take it in with me unless I'm on-call or expecting one. But naked girls are WAY more interesting and even with my phne I play with the girls almost exclusively, although I like the phone call ploy to get rid of the ugly duckling or fake boob monstrosity so you can get back to the "good" girls. (when they are good, they are REALLY goo, when they are bad, they're better - Mae West)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion