tuscl

Attributes

MADDOG_ROMEO
Massachusetts
Thursday, February 16, 2012 4:30 AM
This is going to be a hard thing to define I know, it's not always cut and dried, and there are no right or wrong answers....Undaunted, here goes.... Guys, what are the "attributes" you look for when you go into a club and try to find a Fav and/or "Dance Partner" of the moment?? Dancers and other women on this board, ditto, what are you looking for in guys at the club (assuming $$ no factor)?? The following is an attempt at defining my Maslow's Heirarchy of ATTRIBUTE Needs/Wants: 1.) Sexy 2.) Tempting Eyes 3.) Engaging Smile 4.) Formidable Rack (Natural Pref) 5.) Long Hair (Brunette Pref) 6.) Shapely Legs 7.) Proportionate Ass (Not too Big) 8.) Inviting Soft Lips 9.) Congenial Conversationalist 10.) The Way She Moves/Dances

25 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I can generally agree with 1 thru 9.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    1.) Asian From there on, depends on finding # 1 first.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Nice ass...good personality....7 or higher....and not a hustler.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juices List : and this is in order of most importance....if my top 4 does not happen I will not spend a dime! From 5-10 is what I desire but it is not a deal breaker if she has my top 1-4 #1 Chemistry #2 Fun Persinality #3 Conversationailist #4 Willingness to please me #5 Natural Breast (small or large) #6 Round Ass (no flats) #7 Milky white skin #8 blue or green eyes #9 full pouty lips #10 red or blond hair (natrual) Mromeo good thread ! I'm looking forward to reading what other people like and look for Clubber lol Asians are my wild cards (I have a fetish withh them) hence my AMP's lol ! I haven't seen them in strip clubs yet ! ? If you know were I can find a few that has my top #4 please tell me were I can find some love me long time !
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    1. Oral fixation. 2. Missing gag reflex. 3. Likes salty flavors!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Young, cute, girl next door type spinners.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "#10 red or blond hair" Red...YES! Blonde...NO! "1. Oral fixation. 2. Missing gag reflex. 3. Likes salty flavors!" She MUST have those qualities!!! LMAO And I DO like Spinners too.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    1. Female 2. Reasonably attractive (far too many variables to specifically define) 3. Good hygiene. 3. Decent personality, or gives really good head. 4. Fucks, and likes it (or fakes it convincingly) 5. Will meet outside the club. Yeah, I'm shallow.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I've got to be the only guy that gets a real hard on from conversational teasing and banter lol ! And yes dracula reds with green eyes over blonds with blue any time ! Natural tho !
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    I really can not believe I'm going to say this, but I pretty much agree with Juice's list (though I might have made a better attempt at spelling). Brunettes are fine for me too though.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jackkash thanks man !
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    If she looks exactly SI cover girl Kate Upton. That's the kinda fabulous babe I look for.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    1. Reasonable attractive. (Above minimum threshold.) First choise is petite girl next door type with natural tits, but open to other options as long as I find her attractive enough. 2. 'Personality': good mood, good attitude, at least pretends to like me. I guess you could say 'chemistry'
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    1. Big tits 2. Blonde hair 3. No morals
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I look for a great body. Busty, small waist, wide hips, good size butt, nice full/thick legs. I am willing to cut some slack in an area; i.e. small boobs along as everything else mentioned is there. I am willing to compromise a bit - kind of guy I am :) If she has a great body and an alright face - I'm okay with that - prefer a good body and avg. face over nice face and ok body. We Hispanics like our women curvy!!!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    The only thing I'm looking for in a guy is his hot sister's phone number.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I look for a hot alien girl but she must look human. She must also be friendly and not ready to suck my brains out or my wallet. I will let her suck on something else if she is that type of alien and I like her.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Assuming money is no factor I'd say smell is number one. Clean clothes is number two. Those are really the only thing. Looks don't matter as far as customers go but the fresh smell of someones washed clothes is a turn on
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Nice big natural tits, pretty, and great oral skills.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Clubba, JackK and JackSlash....lol gmd, lopaw and Shark.....lmfao mo'head......I can get down wid dat Blue, Juice, SC, Drac, mjx, Papi, Primo and VM....nice lists man Stiletto....No time to respond, I've just showered 3 times and I'm going to the Dry Cleaners RIGHT NOW....lol :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mromeo is a pimp !
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Rather than evaluate a dancer body part by body part, I'm with Papi_Chulo, except I'd put more emphasis on the boobs. A pretty face is not as important to me. (My face is usually buried in the cleavage, so I can't see a dancer's face anyway.) The overall figure, along with hair care, and choice of costume is what I use to evaluate a prospect. @ lopaw: I wish I had a sister for you !!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @ lopaw: I wish I had a sister for you also - as long as you let me watch!!!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol Thx guys - if you don't have hot sisters, then any sexy female family member will do ;)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    lopaw, let me just tell you before Juice does - that's hot!!!....xoxoxo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion