tuscl

Prepay Private Dances

I PMed Founder and he added a new checklist box for the club details. "Prepay Private Dances"
I know of three clubs with this bullshit. Centerfold, Sinbad's and Private Dancer.

25 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Yeah, this is just another reason why the clubs in Richmond Virginia suck, you are forced to pre-pay.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have not yet run accross a club that does that. If I did, I would pass. I have only run into a couple of dancers that insisted on prepay. The results were split. I think in the future, I will pass on them too.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    NEVER do it, NEVER will, NEVER again will I enter a Club if I discover that it is their policy!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Damn good add man !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Don't come to Louisville then. With the exception of PTs (unless any other clubs have changed policy since I last went), you will pay in advance. If you don't, you won't get a dance. This includes the VIP.

it ain't that big a deal for me. I'm only string one or te anyway, to see what she'll let me do, and how much she'll charge.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I know of one and hell 2 the ! Na !
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Every club in Pennsylvania and Ohio except one is prepay and that one is a dive.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Every club in Pennsylvania and Ohio except one is prepay and that one is a dive"

Have you personally visited EVERY Club in Pennsylvania and Ohio to ABSOLUTELY verify this statement?

Unless they have changed very recently, the Clubs I've visited in Toledo OH DON'T require prepayment for Lap Dances.

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dracula very good point my good man !
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    At first I would get offended at such a request. But then I felt what is was like when I as a customer got ripped off and like many on here was livid.

After this I understood why some girls would do this b/c they probably got ripped of by some dead beats and for the girls getting ripped off is a lot worst than for us.

I still don't like it - but I understand where they are coming from.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    The only thang I prepay for is this fuckin smartass phone !
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    @juicebox69

The way you you prolifically (probably not a word) post on here you probably would give up a kidney before you give up that phone!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Papi ya got that right ! Lol !

Papi maybee he is steve wilko lol or maury ! Lololololol !
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    Damm Juice,

You definitely know all your "white trash" show hosts - LOL!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Papi also its sad I know ! But after all this posting I'm headed to the club ! This realy is all I do ! Lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Papi ya I know I know miss juice used to make me watch all that shit !
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Canny & Alucard: I'll confirm that Toledo is not a pre-pay zone.

I would not object to pre-pay if I had some guarantee that I'd get the offered service. I don't get miscounts all that often, but when I do, I like to be able to pay for what I got rather than what was promised.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    @Alucard, You're right. Every club except one I've been to is pre-pay. But you pay the club directly, not the girls.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I've never herd of pre pay dances befor
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I know of some clubs where you pay up front to some guy or girl at something like a lap dance payment desk, not to the dancer but to whoever is manning the desk. Of course I'm not too fond of prepaying but prices were set in those clubs and the club was getting their cut automatically. I tend not to get dances in those types of clubs. If I do it is often only one or two dances.

In clubs where it's negotiable, I often get a lot of dances. If you like the dancer and her dances, then you'll often buy more. I wouldn't want to wait and go back to a desk and buy more dances in the other clubs. The mood is gone if you have to get back up and pay again up front especially to some desk clerk or bouncer.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Most clubs I've been to in PA are pre-pay. Too many cheep ass duchbag trying to skip on paying up. Haven't noticed it as much in other states.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Good idea, Sam!

re: prepaid dances anecdote: Spanish Playboy is airing "King of Clubs: The Palamino". In the last episode they held a ladies night with the club only open to ladies and staffed by women. It's a fiasco. The gals who come are lesbians and keep telling the dancers "I thought it was free" after every lapper performed. The dancers respond, "No, it's $20" and wind up taking whatever petty cash the gals have (usually $6 or $7). Now THAT'S the price I'd like to pay!!! This story makes a case for prepaid dances.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Every club except one I've been to is pre-pay. But you pay the club directly, not the girls"

Hmm...?!?

I'd move if I were you. LOL
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Apart from two clubs all SCs that I have visited in Alberta require pre-payment for private dances. $30 for 5 min is the universal charge for what are generally non-contact air dances. Hefty tipping in the private rooms can occasionally result in dividends for a horndog but it is a very rare happenstance.

Come to my world and enjoy!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    If they want prepay. I pass. More than enough shitty dances have made me decide, it isn't worth my money or time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion