tuscl

"Making it rain" (or "cash carpet")

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 7:00 AM
From TMZ: [view link] Ne-Yo went on a redecorating mission last weekend at an Atlanta strip club -- dropping so much money on naked booty-shakers ... he literally covered the floor with singles ... and TMZ has obtained the pics. Ne-Yo hit up Magic City strip club on Saturday night with his fiancee/baby mama -- the one in leopard print -- and sources tell us, he rained down between $3,000-$5,000 in ones. We're told he didn't drink a drop of alcohol either -- keeping mostly to himself in the VIP room for two hours between midnight and 2AM. Just enough time to take over the entire club. -------------------------- 31 pictures from inside the club at the link above. Imagine walking into that club and trying to get any attention...

15 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Making it rain" I personally think it is totally ridiculous & a waste. But if a person wishes to waste money...Well - send it to ME! LOL
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    See this related topic [view link]
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I never heard of Ne-Yo. I'm not a rap fan, of course, but I know a lot of rappers' names because dancers talk about them. He's no Nikki Minaj or Drake. His choice of strippers leaves a lot to be desired.
  • Shamrock211
    12 years ago
    I Hate it when people make it rain. I have to pick that crap up and make sure other customers aren't 're-tipping'. Judging by the discussions I've seen here I would say that most of the regulars here probably wouldn't be in that particular club. Looks like it might be a bit ghetto-y in there....
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I have to agree with Jackslash, neyo coulda picked his stripper better.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Probably a publicity thing
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like to make it rain but I do agree with dracula ! That much money at once is a wast !
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Shamrock: Never heard of "re-tipping" but I got a chuckle out of it. I'm fairly frugal but I'm not that cheap! Hard to say what you'd do if you were rich, but I'm fairly certain I wouldn't ever "make it rain."
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    tip one $ at a time
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Making it rain is done by people who want to be the center of attention. It is showboating at best and ridiculous at least. But I see guys do it everytime I visit a club.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    If my parents named me "Ne-Yo" I'd probably have very little self respect either and find it necessary to spend thousands of dollars to impress the girls and gain sone attention.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @motorhead- I'm pretty sure Ne-Yo is his stage name, not his real name.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ranukam these days you never know ???
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    that is way too many tatts!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sya what ???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion