tuscl

LapDances

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've noticed the more I club and the more I would rather pay for extras the less I spend on lapdances...hell I used to go and buy from 10 to 20 dances a night but now I've noticed I spend just about 5 a night....lol I used to pay full price to...now I shop for the deals if extras is not apart of the deal....like the $100 for 5 or $75 for 5 deals.....how about you guys ? How many lapers do you avg in a night ?

20 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    None. It's been awhile since I've done a lapper. all vip time
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Damn motor ! That's must be true pimp status !
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll just get dances, and see where it goes. My instincts are usually right and I don't pay for extras.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    What motor said. Straight LDs are a waste in most clubs and I rarely do them. If I want to spend time getting cozy with a dancer ITC, then I do it in a more private setting.
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    10 on avg. 30 is the highest and thats with one girl. Never gone to vip before as for me...spending 300-500 for 30 min vip plus paying for the dances is too much.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vince and rick......I feel like I'm headed that way just still got a few in me lol

King that's what I've been thanking....I've been doing 5 now but have been pondering a good quality 3

Blue I'm feeling ya man ! That is a shit load od money
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Correction : I meant motor and rick ! Oooops ! My bad lol

Now to vince: that's a kool way to go about it....so what happens happens ? I can see how that could keep it exciting and always fresh......I may try this
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    $20 per dance for a private booth VIP where i go, prob would do up to 10-15 dances with around 5-6 girls on a good night (if there are enough who take my interest).

other times maybe i do stick to a lower number, just a few faves i already know, but still like to try new girls who have arrived at the club since my last visit if i like the look of them, you never know when you are gonna find a new gem. it all depends who is working really.

i start with singles, then do later threes if they are any good, so end up around $200 spent on dances per session.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Blue I love those ideas.....I might just try that little combo
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Don't know its been a while since the last ld
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    VIP and OTC...have not had a lap dance in a year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    I like LDs almost exclusively. Down here in Miami, and especially the clubs I attend, I get LDs that are like dry humping. I get a lot of grinding, can touch everywhere, even suck tittie a lot of the time.

Although I've done the ITC action; there is a pretty big difference b/w a LD and f*****g in the VIP - and for most girls this is a pretty big difference. I've seen girls really get into giving you great LDs but when it comes to ITC action, they look/act-like they just want to get it over with.

I really don't enjoy ITC action this way. I enjoy that kind of stuff in a more intimate setting. Keeping with the intimate theme, I actually need/like the initimacy aspect of being with a woman; and being with someone I rarely know and don't even care for and vise-versa is not that appealing/satisfying to me. I know too some (or many), I may be sounding soft, or like a pussy; but hey to each his own!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang I feel ya !

Bob damn son !

Papi I can see that !
  • jsnmrz01
    13 years ago
    What's ITC?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    inside the club
    itc
    glossary at bottom of page in blue text
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    The other night I got two lap dances out of a few hours of being in a club. I usually average a bit more than that. However I'm not getting off from it but do enjoy it if the price is right and the girl makes it fun. If she's charging more than I want to pay, I will go without. I've done it enough that some dancers have asked if I do professional massages for a living. I have had some dancers ask me to do back massages, I'm not paying but they sit on my lap. I rarely tell a dancer that information since it seems a little bit like work but I have a dancer sitting on my lap and I'm rubbing her for free. Every once in a blue moon, a dancer seems to notice my skilled hands and starts asking questions. One dancer routinely had me giving her back rubs. Seemed like I was working. I did enjoy it a bit when she went back to the dance room and took off her top and sat on my lap while having me rub her back and sides. She didn't ask for money and neither did I.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jaws I got the same problem lol....it started out with just one dancer but know I'm doing 5 lol ! Backlap massages r great and priceless :p
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    i need to learn how to give good masages. One of the club i go to has this old guy who just sits at the chair and girls would sit on his lap while he gives massages. Afterwards, they would tip him. I noticed if you rub at the right area behind the neck....they would get really turned on.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Blue yes you've got to learn man ! Its fuckin the best !
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    10 or so if we average. If I have a favorite, it is straight to the VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion