tuscl

Singing along to songs

Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:41 PM
Reposting my comment to another thread, as this is a good aside: [view link] Anyone else sing along to certain club songs? When I hear ones that I know I sing, do limited upper body dancing, muscle flexing, caressing while they're on your lap. Definitely gets me better service during the dance and a sort of GFE afterwards. And I find it funny that a lot of song lyrics just fit perfectly for strippers, go go dancers, etc. Examples: Don't Look Now - Far East Movement Feat. Keri Hilson [view link] Far East Movement - She Owns the Night [view link] P Daddy - I Need A Girl [view link] B.o.B. (Feat Bruno Mars) - Nothin' On You [view link] Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are [view link] And plus you can use these on legit dates too.

8 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Only ones that are my favorites & they don't play them as they are almost all from the 1960's, 1970's & 1980's.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    First time I became aware of Bruno Mars was when I heard "Billionaire" in a strip club. Now I'm a fan, but I sing along in the car on the way home.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I still whisper in the ear of the dancer on my lap the words to NIN's I Want To F**k You Like An Animal.....even if we're between songs and nothing is playing.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    If I started to sing, the strippers would run away.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    I was giving my college age son a ride and he tuned the radio to a pop/hip-hop station. Without thinking about I started sorta humming and half singing along to "Like a G6" When I glanced over, my son gave me a look and said, "It's disturbing that you know this song." I told him I was just trying to keep up with the kids. Just glad they didn't play "Bottoms up" lol
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @steve: Hah! I have had exactly the same experience. It kinda grows on you, especially when it's accompanied by a hottie's head bobbing to the same rhythm. Kind of a pavlovian thing, you know?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I don't have the foggiest who any of those singers are, nor their songs. Just a product of preferring good music
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    If it's a rock or metal song, I'll sing along, at least to myself. Some of the current pop songs are a bit of a challenge for me to sing along to, however, being I don't really know them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion