tuscl

Clubs with the most reviews

I would be curious to know what club on TUSCL has the highest amount of reviews?

Playhouse Lounge in Burlington, New Jersey has 1265 reviews and seems to be the highest I know of. Any others?

10 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Other popular clubs on here:

Mons Venus 1025 reviews
    Platinum Plus Columbia 1171 reviews
    Scarlett's at Ybor Strip 1022 reviews
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Surprisingly, the Vegas Rhino sits at 918.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have though that posting the clubs with the most reviews in the last 30 days would be helpful. It would indicate which clubs are currently hot. ie Follies had 23 reviews for Jan 2012.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I thought the Flight Club near Detroit might be a challenger, but it's only about half of Playhouse.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

And only two were mine.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I agree with shadow
  • stenton1
    13 years ago
    Playhouse may have the most reviews, bit it is far from the best club put there.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I agree with the Godfather (shadow)

Juices crib has 2,638 reviews and 56 was in january !
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    When I joined tuscl I was sucked in by the review count for a club. I hit a few of the high review clubs and was usually disappointed - Industrial Strip in Hammond, Indiana, anyone? My favourite club is Club Pro in Vaughan, Ontario and that joint has had precisely 16 tuscl reviews. Most of the clubs on my reviewed list have fewer than 10 reviews. That is a function of the low population where I spend most of my time but they are also all useless clubs.

I have since learned to disregard completely the review count for a club. Rather, I read the reviews of the reviewers who have credibility with me. Even this is not 100% reliable. Not all of the good clubs in North America have been reviewed by a credible reviewer.
  • stenton1
    13 years ago
    I agree. A lot of clubs with tons of reviews may actually suck. I know there are shills and people who make up stories to renew their monthly membership on here too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion